HATS OFF TO JIMMY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

Boy, talk about taking a lemon and making lemonade!  I bought a Power XL air fryer and I absolutely LOVE it.  My husband is a heart patient and I am a diabetic.  Makes such a difference in healthy eating. Long story short, the rotisserie did not work. The booklet that comes with the machine said that if I had any problems, I should call the distributor.  Good luck with that!!  I was getting really frustrated after about a month of trying to deal with the distributor.  As a last resort today, I called QVC customer service.  Wow...Jimmy, the young man I spoke to was fantastic.  What a fine representative he is for QVC.  He solved my problem in under 5 minutes to my complete satisfaction.  QVC stands behind the products they sell. I have every confidence that anything I purchase from them will be well represented by their customer service department.  All I have left to say is THANK YOU, JIMMY!!!!!  Thank you QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: HATS OFF TO JIMMY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's  so nice of you to take the time to commend Jimmy.  Those hard-working CS reps are certainly underappreciated, so I'm sure he'd be tickled to know he's being publicly acknowledged.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@bugle119 

YAY!

It sure is nice to hear a compliment from a 'new' poster, instead of the usual 'complaint'!

Welcome to the forums!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bugle119   Thank you for sharing your experience with this particular customer representative.  

On the few occasions I've needed help the phone reps and/or the social team via e-mail have always been responsive and helpful to me.

Welcome to the forums.  Hope to see you around on some of. the other topics/categories.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

QVC Customer Care

@bugle119 wrote:

Boy, talk about taking a lemon and making lemonade!  I bought a Power XL air fryer and I absolutely LOVE it.  My husband is a heart patient and I am a diabetic.  Makes such a difference in healthy eating. Long story short, the rotisserie did not work. The booklet that comes with the machine said that if I had any problems, I should call the distributor.  Good luck with that!!  I was getting really frustrated after about a month of trying to deal with the distributor.  As a last resort today, I called QVC customer service.  Wow...Jimmy, the young man I spoke to was fantastic.  What a fine representative he is for QVC.  He solved my problem in under 5 minutes to my complete satisfaction.  QVC stands behind the products they sell. I have every confidence that anything I purchase from them will be well represented by their customer service department.  All I have left to say is THANK YOU, JIMMY!!!!!  Thank you QVC.

@bugle119 Thank you so much for taking the time to post this positive experience, we've passed it along to the appropriate teams. We are so happy to see this outcome. 

Have a great afternoon and welcome to our community!!

Susan