Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF QVC ESPECIALLY OUR MODS.

Thanks for all you do for us.   Thanks for the wonderful Customer Service you provide.  May you all have a Happy and Blessed Day with your families, friends, coworkers, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF QVC ESPECIALLY OUR MODS.

I second that : )

Valued Contributor

I agree. Sometimes they probably even deserve a rather large gift certificate for coffee and heartburn relief.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your families! I appreciate the work you do to keep Q customers happy (well at least 99% of the time!😉).

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy thanksgiving to all of you imagesImage result for animated turkeys images

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

I know Melvin let you all know that he would be in tonight and wished you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Well here I am....so to all our wonderful community members may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...stay warm and enjoy your family and friends!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Such a nice thread, @BalletBabe!   I join in giving thanks and appreciation for QVC's Customer Support Team and in particular to the QVC Social Team.    Thank you, @Beth-QVC, and please pass our good wishes along to all the moderators.   Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and a lovely holiday season!

HappyThanksgiving.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Such a nice thread, @BalletBabe!   I join in giving thanks and appreciation for QVC's Customer Support Team and in particular to the QVC Social Team.    Thank you, @Beth-QVC, and please pass our good wishes along to all the moderators.   Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and a lovely holiday season!

HappyThanksgiving.jpg

@dooBdoo  Thanks !!!