Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

HAPPENING AGAIN WITH PACKAGES

Have one stuck in Hoginks, I'll, and one stuck in town P.O.  I will call my P.O. with tracking number, but the one Illinois is lost.  That one should have been delivered yesterday.  I understand bad weather, but the QVC CS, Said I have to wait until the 28th before they can refund.  The P.O. one said it arrived there the 19th.  Today is the 22nd.

This has happen to me before and I had to trace it down.  QVC  has the numbers CS should be tracing them not the customer.  At least with Amazon, they look into it or give you your refund then and there.  I have two more stuck in HOGINKS, since the 20th, but EDD , not until end of month.  Bad weather, I understand.  Waiting a week for refund and not tracing, I don,t.  Well, the bright side, I will have a big refund.  

I think I will do more AMAZON, Straight to vendor, or, B&M.  QVC not the same in shipping or service.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAPPENING AGAIN WITH PACKAGES

@qvcaddition Been there done this one too many times, I no longer watch QVC, I am not going to say "I am never going to shop with QVC ever again", but I am so much more selective, and look for alternative websites to go to before I even consider QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears

Love your name, use to read CareBears to Grandkids now in their 30's. .  I called PO, and will be delivered tomorrow.  I called UPS Brown and they are tracking and will call me back today.  You don't have to do this with other Vendors, at least I haven't.  After 25 years with the Q, they have gotten so big and uncaring about the customer..  They give their CS no lead way to help the customers like other vendors.  At least I didn't get the customary, 'I,M SORRY".  That bugs me, and I tell them, "It's not your fault, don't apologize, It's getting old.  It is not the CS fault, their hands are tied.  QVC is at fault for not having a better system.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition The last time my package was just never sent out, it took me 7 phone calls just to prove to QVC that they made a mistake and that they never sent out the product but still charged me, and that was 7 calls to just QVC, that is not including the calls to UPS, when it becomes "WORK" to shop, that is when I draw the line!

Respected Contributor

I think you need to be patient. The PO is frustrating but the 19th was Sunday no mail and the 20 was a holiday no mail. So you should get it soon. I don't know about the other but I would at least wait until the EDD to become concerned. Shipping takes way longer these days.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This has been happening to me as well-3 items returned, no status, no refund and I'm doing all the work tracking.

At least your CS rep tried. Shaniqua (who I've spoken w/2x)-snotty and no help. No CS supervisors available both times.

I returned using the QVC label too. USPS cant follow tracking #'s available.

Not shopping the Q anymore. Period!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @qvcaddition, I am sorry for the delay and I did send you an email.

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears  ITA.  I have been shopping more other places, like Amazon, B&M. again.  Better sales.  No sales on the Q.  Usually what I order on the Q is something at the spur of the moment or the vendor. I use a lot of Nick Chavez and Dr. Denese.  I can go to their website, but some of what the Q has not on their website, not often though.

My problem is I don't watch the Q, I tape the vendors I like when I see from the TV guide they are coming on Q, then at night in bed, I go back on my kindle to see if I like anything..  I do remember the days, you had to actually watch it on TV, no video, or taping from DVR.  I saved money though because I was working and you had to be there in real time to order and could  only order by phone.  That goes a long way back.  They had programs that were fun, like Joan Rivers and Kathy Levine.  The Victorian items, the Bears,  forgot name, but have a couple.  Anyway, I'm digressing.  Nice conversing with you.  Have a great day.  Will see if I get items in the next few days.  You are right, the customer should not have to do the work and I'm sorry you had to go through that many phone calls. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Thanks will check  the email.  I have always gotten help from MODS on the forum, but not on the phone.That is the reason I put the message on the forum. I did track them down.  I did get a post from @maestra that made sense on the PO one about Sunday the 19th and Monday a holiday.  The UPS one though and a few others have not been updated.  The CS on the phone didn't even try, just actually said to wait until the 28th.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition It was nice chatting with you also, I am sorry we had to meet one another under these circumstances and I will keep my fingers crossed that everything works out for you!

I have been with QVC since the beginning (short of 2 weeks) and I remember the "Good Old Days", excellent CS I could not rave enough about them to family & friends. not anymore, I realize times change and so QVC has to go with the flow, but when I had to watch every package like a hawk and spend MY time making sure my account was charged/refunded correctly with numerous phone calls, it no longer became a "Good Place" to shop, when mistakes became the "Norm", and return charges became outrageous I had no choice but to look for other companies who not only appreciate me as a customer, but offer me the CS I am paying for!