Esteemed Contributor

Great Customer Service on HSN

Was on phone right away.  Sent out order that was lost.  Didn,t say, YOU HAVE TO WAIT X AMOUNT OF DAYS.  Put a claim in and if the  order comes in eventually,  I will return, call them and let them know.

No hassle and very pleasant.  Also, I get the orders in a week.  No forever in process.  Also gives a few hours to cancel order if you have change of mind.

QVC use to be good, but the worse now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service on HSN

@qvcaddition , I've gotten that service from HSN before, and I've also received that service at least twice from QVC just recently. Receive the replacements in two days via UPS. So far so good.

Respected Contributor

HSN is far superior to the Q in customer service and shipping.  So nice to be able to speak to another human being.  If the Q wants to keep customers, they need to make major changes.

Respected Contributor

LOVE HSN - EVERYTHING ABOUT IT and really enjoy MOST of their PRODUCT lines too!

Honored Contributor

And they process returns weeks quicker than qvc does!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I so agree as that has been my experience with them. Why is it so hard for the Q to do the same. Florida’s avd North Carolina’s Covid cases are skyrocketing and HSN’s shipping in those states don’t seem to have the delays the Q does. I believe something else is going on. Perhaps the Q laid off a lot of its employees and they now can’t handle the volume. Of course I don’t know this but I certainly can’t buy the reason for these delays. I just know that they need to fix their problem soon otherwise what’s the point of ordering something if you can’t look forward to receiving it in a reasonable time
Frequent Contributor

HSN is now owned by the same parent company that owns QVC this could change. 

I remember when the cable company in my city was THE best!  Then they were bought by a larger company.  Things soon went down hill.  Today they are the worst.

Valued Contributor

In buying 2 items from HSN recently I was blown away by the fact that I got each item within 5 days. I had to return one item that didn't fit (shoes) and the return was processed within one day of them receiving it and my PayPal account reflected this immediately. I am still awaiting orders from QVC placed in May, and have not received refunds on returns from over 3 months ago. What is going on that makes HSN able to operate so professionally and QVC is now a giant mess?