Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Great Customer Service-Sonya

I just wanted to share my experience that I had with Sonya, a QVC Customer Care Rep.  I ordered a comforter set for $99 on 11 January and it is on it's way. I happened to look today and the same item is now on sale for $89.10. I called customer service at 1900 hrs. and spoke with Sonya. She gave me a refund for the difference and was extremely friendly. Such a pleasant experience. If a moderator could please pass this on to Sonya's boss, I would be ever so grateful. Thank you very much.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Great Customer Service-Sonya

@NewNickname1x1000 wrote:

I just wanted to share my experience that I had with Sonya, a QVC Customer Care Rep.  I ordered a comforter set for $99 on 11 January and it is on it's way. I happened to look today and the same item is now on sale for $89.10. I called customer service at 1900 hrs. and spoke with Sonya. She gave me a refund for the difference and was extremely friendly. Such a pleasant experience. If a moderator could please pass this on to Sonya's boss, I would be ever so grateful. Thank you very much.

@NewNickname1x1000   I have forwarded this information to Sonia's supervisor.  Thank you so much for the compliment.  

Frequent Contributor

Thank you @Melvin-QVC. And you are quite welcome.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have found that whenever I have an issue with an order and call Customer Service or even when email them about a problem with an item or a receiving a credit when an item has been reduced, I always have a satisfactory conclusion with CS.