Esteemed Contributor

Good job QVC ...(.not)

[ Edited ]

I have 3 a/d plans ,"In The Process" since Nov 18.

Bad news...........

But you are doing a really great job of ever keeping me from buying anything else here.

I have  FINALLY  managed to conquer my Q Addiction....  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I hear ya, I’ve had a A/D on backorder since 10/28...how is a A/D even backordered??

Valued Contributor

Re: Good job QVC ...(.not)

[ Edited ]

Me too! I am so happy!! They are driving customers away. Now that I've found very similar items that I can buy in our local stores or order & return to local stores I'm over QVC. Yes, I'm sure I'll find something I just can't get anywhere else! But there's not much I can't get. QVC's prices & having to pay shipping both ways doesn't cut it anymore. If I buy something I don't want it 3 or 4 weeks from now! I did buy some Christmas presents & pray I don't have to return or exchange anything!

Trusted Contributor

@Marcib wrote:

I hear ya, I’ve had a A/D on backorder since 10/28...how is a A/D even backordered??

@Marcib I too would love to know how an A/D is on backorder.  Sigh.  I have two A/Ds on backorder.  I'm now researching a placement.  Good Luck.  

Valued Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Marcib wrote:

@Marcib I too would love to know how an A/D is on backorder.  Sigh.  I have two A/Ds on backorder.  I'm now researching a placement.  Good Luck.  

@Misplaced Parisian 

research is a good thing!

sadly, these days, i am not surprised the an a/d item is on backorder.

hopefully, you will be surprised by the number of places that have what you are looking for. the few things that i have looked for, i was able to find elsewhere, for less and naturally, free shipping.

its kinda sad that a company that sooooooooo many people counted on and believed in, is letting people down in different areas (shipping delays, price, etc etc). still after 30+ years, there is no customer loyalty program.

yesterday, i was going to order a hair scrub. my gut kicked in and said to wait as it wasn't a matter of life and death that i have said scrub. i listened to my gut. low and behold, i found the same scrub (with an ounce more, no doubt), plus 3 other products for only $9 more . . . and yes, free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Marcib wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian 

research is a good thing!

sadly, these days, i am not surprised the an a/d item is on backorder.

hopefully, you will be surprised by the number of places that have what you are looking for. the few things that i have looked for, i was able to find elsewhere, for less and naturally, free shipping.

its kinda sad that a company that sooooooooo many people counted on and believed in, is letting people down in different areas (shipping delays, price, etc etc). still after 30+ years, there is no customer loyalty program.

yesterday, i was going to order a hair scrub. my gut kicked in and said to wait as it wasn't a matter of life and death that i have said scrub. i listened to my gut. low and behold, i found the same scrub (with an ounce more, no doubt), plus 3 other products for only $9 more . . . and yes, free shipping.

@iwrite  Since I research for a living, I must agree research is a very good thing.  The items I order from Q are only available here so I am needing to completely find a new product.  Given that it's Q4 which is a hammer for me, it will have to wait until next year.  So glad you got a deal on your scrub!  Whew.

Valued Contributor

@iwrite  Since I research for a living, I must agree research is a very good thing.  The items I order from Q are only available here so I am needing to completely find a new product.  Given that it's Q4 which is a hammer for me, it will have to wait until next year.  So glad you got a deal on your scrub!  Whew.

@Misplaced Parisian 

while you get paid to do research, the rest of us have to research many things, to make sure that we aren't getting ripped off, one way or the other. can you get me a job doing research?  hopefully, you will be able to find another brand that has what you want. happy holidays!

Trusted Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian 

while you get paid to do research, the rest of us have to research many things, to make sure that we aren't getting ripped off, one way or the other. can you get me a job doing research?  hopefully, you will be able to find another brand that has what you want. happy holidays!

@iwrite  I would LOVE to have another researcher on my team!  That would be wonderful.  I am very curious by nature and view the research as a treasure hunt.  Giggles.  Wishing you the most wonderful holidays!  

Valued Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian 

@iwrite  I would LOVE to have another researcher on my team!  That would be wonderful.  I am very curious by nature and view the research as a treasure hunt.  Giggles.  Wishing you the most wonderful holidays!  

@Misplaced Parisian 

i don't know if i'm so curious. i just know that i am severely allergic to companies that try to rip people off. <smile>

thank you and happy holidays to you also.