Honored Contributor

Let me start by saying I haven't returned a QVC purchase in a couple of years. I have been lucky and I'm also careful, not ordering things I'm not sure of. Well last week I returned a pair of shoes that didn't fit, and since I really liked them I asked for an exchange. I used their label, and received an email that day saying my order was on it's way back. This morning I got an email saying my exchange is on it's way. I hope the shoes I get fit, but, I'm very impressed with the process so far. I like being kept informed. Many of you know all of this, but it was New for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Good Experience

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1   I like you may return one item a year.  I tried some pants  that were just a horrible fit.  So I also sent them back with their label for $6.95 which seemed reasonable. rather than to send them back on my own and worrying about being charged for their label  anyway( which they do all the time).

They sent me the email the next day after mailing the pants saying they knew the pants were being returned and then just a week later an email that they had the pants and they processed my return. I  was also impressed with  being kept informed with what was going on.  Bravo QVC on this improvement. 

Honored Contributor

Replacement shoes arrived this AM.   little big, but I can work with them. Great service.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan