Frequent Contributor

Going on day 7 of "In Process"

So aggravating. Two seperate unrelated orders. Grrrr. 

Is anyone else having these long processing times?

Honored Contributor

Re: Going on day 7 of "In Process"

I do. I’ve just learned to live with it, if it’s something I just have to have. I never have this long of an “in process” state with any other online vendor...ever!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Yes, lately very very long "in process" times. 

For the first time I even got emails regarding two orders that there was a delay.  Everything now takes so long, and then a few more days to transfer over to USPS and be delivered.  If something ships from the vendor directly it is much faster.

Super Contributor

I feel your pain! This seems to be becoming the norm! My Scott Living mattress was "in process" for a long time - ordered on July 19, was supposed to arrive by the 31st - didn't happen; when I called customer service that said they would ship one out Priority and that it would arrive Monday; it didn't. But it finally arrived on Friday. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My items from fashion day are still in process too.  I received a recorded message on Saturday telling me my items will take 3 days longer.  The original estimated delivery date was last Friday.  My guess is they are overloaded with orders.

My main annoyance is the individual shipping chàrges for items that are bundled together.

Honored Contributor

My ordering has dropped sharply since makeup items and jewelry designers I loved are no longer available.  I haven't had the long "in process" yet.

Occasional Contributor

I feel ya! What the hec is in process anyway?  Crazy!!  HSN ships within in 3 days. Shipping and returns are so easy with HSN. The "Q" needs to up there game.

Honored Contributor

Just remember this come Nov-Dec. Order at your own risk.

My new way of  looking at it is if I order clothes I just sit back and

let nature take it's course. LOL  You have to anticipate what you know from  experience is not going to be fast service. My stuff takes 3-4 days to "process" then, stays in  Pa for 2-3 days, then, another 3 days to go thru UPS, transfer to USPS, etc. I count on the least 10 days, most 2 wks.

I've found other places for my kitchen needs.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, my items finally shipped!!!!  In fact, all 4 items have the same tracking number!  Obviously shipped together yet I paid individual shipping charges.  Anyway, the tracking says shipped 8/12, departing from Ontario, Canada on 8/13.  Today, 8/16, no further update!  Whatever!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Well, my items finally shipped!!!!  In fact, all 4 items have the same tracking number!  Obviously shipped together yet I paid individual shipping charges.  Anyway, the tracking says shipped 8/12, departing from Ontario, Canada on 8/13.  Today, 8/16, no further update!  Whatever!

@grandma r - Just to set your mind a bit more at ease, that's definitely Ontario, California, rather than Canada. Smiley Wink