Valued Contributor

Had it with QVC and its IT difficulties. I have emailed several times and what I get back is a polite, canned message. When I call it's the same, but ruder -- like a robot stuck on a key. Scripted reply over and over and over.

My rant is this: I ordered one (1)  small rug  H293103) BUT  the website ordered me three more. So now they are shipped and I will have to take my time and trouble to return them. When one was "in process" the CS managed to cancel one but not the others.   ?????  The first time I called, the witless CS actually put in another order!

I am beyond frustration. As soon as my Visa card expires in October and before I get the new # I shall simply delete all methods of payment. That will help me deal with this nonsense, knowing I cannot order anything.

Frequent Contributor

If UPS delivers them and needs a signature just refuse them and you won't have to take them to be returned....hope this helps

Honored Contributor

Very good idea. There are plenty of places to shop. Shopping should be a pleasant experience whether on line or in the store.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Going, going, GONE!

[ Edited ]

QVC Customer Care

@zitawins wrote:

Had it with QVC and its IT difficulties. I have emailed several times and what I get back is a polite, canned message. When I call it's the same, but ruder -- like a robot stuck on a key. Scripted reply over and over and over.

My rant is this: I ordered one (1)  small rug  H293103) BUT  the website ordered me three more. So now they are shipped and I will have to take my time and trouble to return them. When one was "in process" the CS managed to cancel one but not the others.   ?????  The first time I called, the witless CS actually put in another order!

I am beyond frustration. As soon as my Visa card expires in October and before I get the new # I shall simply delete all methods of payment. That will help me deal with this nonsense, knowing I cannot order anything.

@zitawins  I am sorry to hear this happened. I am sending you an email in hopes that we can resolve this for you.

Susan Q-Social