Occasional Contributor

Re: Glad "techical dificulties" are over!

They aren't over - just because they say it is up and running does not mean it is - none of the easy pays are working right. On hold for nearly 20 minutes already while multitasking hoping to get someone who can fix and process at the 6 pays. Gee order entry folks should be able to do this.

Please dear lord dump the 1950s melodrama hold music. It is so bad I can not even stand hearing some of the classics. This is raising tempers not lowering them....

Respected Contributor

They don't appear to be over........we will probably all have to change our passwords and check our credit cards for unknown charges.......

Honored Contributor

I haven't spent time on the retail part of the site this morning but am noticing some glitches in this board site.  Smiley Sad   

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I haven't spent time on the retail part of the site this morning but am noticing some glitches in this board site.  Smiley Sad   

@chickenbutt. So am I.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Me too @chickenbutt.

*Call Tyrone*
Contributor

Able to get into Order Status but not Items Recently On Air.  Really starting to questiuon why no one is honestly stating what the problem is??????  I have been with QVC almost from the start and I do not ever remember having so many problems.  I could not help but feel bad for the people who had TSV's during this time as I am sure their sales figures were way down.  I expected much more from a company like QVC.

Honored Contributor

I just tried to look at items recently on air from midnight through now.  I was able to see midnight to 3 a.m and then I get a message that the rest isn't available. 

Trusted Contributor

I've changed my password, made sure I didn't have any easy pays left, and removed my credit card info.  I have no faith left in the the security of this web site.  I didn't order much.  When I see something I'm interested in, I go look on line for it.  I've saved a whole lot of shipping charges by doing that, too!  This last web mess up was the last straw for me.  The fact QVC wasn't upfront about what was going on, only made it worse.