Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting Ready to Cancel My Accounts with QVC/HSN

Shop at AMAZON instead!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shop Too Much wrote:

It appears that all of your posts are complaints about QVC.  Why torture yourself? It's not necessary to announce your departure.  Just stop shopping here and shop on Amazon since you prefer the service they provide.  Easy peasy.

@Shop Too Much Did I miss the part of her post asking for advice on where she can, or should shop? 

Occasional Contributor

Good luck to you all. I will no longer be shopping here. To those of you who desperately need some form of therapy, QVC doesn't care because it does not carry that product. Yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

23BOUQUET1-articleLarge.jpg

Respected Contributor

I don't have any problem at all with @mktdaisy, or any other poster venting about bad service. What I find strange is that she's posted 3 times now that she's "never shopping at QVC again" or words to that effect, because of bad service--not to mention that most of her other posts are also complaints. Yet she keeps shopping here, and keeps coming back to complain about the bad service! It just doesn't make any sense.

Respected Contributor

The OP's true colors are here on full display.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mktdaisyOthers have explained why QVC might be reporting the credit as $0. As for the sneakers, did you use the return label provided by QVC or another method? Did you keep the receipt so the sneakers can be tracked by whatever method you chose?  Once you decide to return something, it's your responsibility to obtain a receipt as proof that you returned it. That's what I do, and I've never had a problem, with QVC or any other company I've returned an item to.

Respected Contributor

@mktdaisy wrote:

I never use Easy Pay.  I used it once and could never keep track of all the installments. That was a couple years ago.

No, this behavior by QVC/HSN shows they are unable to compete in the marketplace.

What I don't get is all the QVC cheerleaders/frustrated bloggers piling on me. They want to stifle any criticism. Stepford Wives anyone?

Why so nasty to the people you asked for opinions?

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

I think you would get real satisfaction and your problem resolved if you went directly to customer service or the social team.  That's what I do whenever I have an issue.  You're not going to have anything resolved coming to a message board.

@haddon9 wrote:

I think you would get real satisfaction and your problem resolved if you went directly to customer service or the social team.  That's what I do whenever I have an issue.  You're not going to have anything resolved coming to a message board.

Yes, she can get something resolved @haddon9  She can vent. That is what this board is here for. She doesn't need advice on where else to shop. She doesn't need posters looking back at prior posts. She just needs to vent.

The OP asked for opinions. She got them.  She just doesn't like them. That's her right, just as it was the right of those she asked for opinions to give their opinions.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Yes, she can get something resolved @haddon9  She can vent. That is what this board is here for. She doesn't need advice on where else to shop. She doesn't need posters looking back at prior posts. She just needs to vent.

@manny2 I never mentioned anything about where she should shop or looking back at any previous posts.  I got the impression that she never called customer service to get the issue resolved.  I assumed that she did not since I have seen other posts over the years here on the boards where posters just don't know what to do.....MY VENT right back!!.. too bad if you didn't like my helpful suggestion.