Occasional Contributor

Getting Ready to Cancel My Accounts with QVC/HSN

I have had it with QVC and HSN. I returned a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers to QVC over a month ago. No response. Finally today I get an email they received the jeans and are crediting me with -0- dollars. I have no idea what happened to the sneakers. They used to send a confirmation when they received your return back. No longer I guess. I rarely buy anything from QVC any more because Amazon is so much more reliable, fast, and responsive and Amazon's user interface is so much better. Anyone else have similar experiences? QVC keeps whining about their staffing and delivery issues, but I'm getting perfect service from Amazon! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Getting Ready to Cancel My Accounts with QVC/HSN

[ Edited ]

Don't close your accounts, just stop shopping on the sites.  The consumer has the power!

Respected Contributor

@mktdaisy This is at least the THIRD time since 2020 you've said you were leaving QVC and never buying from them again...yet you keep coming back! Why?

Esteemed Contributor

If you purchased the jeans on easy pay it may be that they have not yet charged your account yet so that is why you got a -0- dollar credit. Alleviate your annoyance by contacting them for an explanation.
Respected Contributor

oh look.....an amazon ad

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I'm sure you'll be sorely missed.

Occasional Contributor

Well, I keep thinking maybe they maintain this CS Forum to get actual customer feedback because they want to improve their customer service. Silly me.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

oh look.....an amazon ad

snark isn't needed.

Honored Contributor

@mktdaisy 

I recently had the same thing happen with a Q return of mine.  I know the return was valid, but the email showed $0 dollars credited, as did my account.  I emailed the Social Team and it was taken care of within hours.  Full credit applied.

Please do email them at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com whether you decide to close your account or not.

Occasional Contributor

I never use Easy Pay.  I used it once and could never keep track of all the installments. That was a couple years ago.

No, this behavior by QVC/HSN shows they are unable to compete in the marketplace.

What I don't get is all the QVC cheerleaders/frustrated bloggers piling on me. They want to stifle any criticism. Stepford Wives anyone?