Honored Contributor

@IMW

"Qvc's default is easy pay on Internet and phone."

Not by phone if you speak directly w/CR.  The reps always ask if you want easy pay before you order.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1

You can check your Easy Pay status by clicking on your account>Order Status>Easy Pay

You can compare the easy pay status report to your CC statement.

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Poor Q....

Esteemed Contributor

I always use speed buy for I thought that is what it means--get done with it quick. I will look next time.  I order a lot of skechers especially when reduced. By the way how come special buy on is just reduced $5 --not a bargain. Don't like the tie ones.

Esteemed Contributor

Do not use Speed Buy when selecting the item on the item page on QVC.com.  Speed Buy will automatically default to whatever Easy Pay terms are in effect.  INstead use Add to Cart when selecting your item.  THen on the shopping cart page that comes up select checkout not SPeed Buy.  COntinue to select your shipping address and shipping method.  WHen the payment method page comes up you will see a option for the Easy Pay choice or the one payment choice.  CLick the one payment box and finish your purchase.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @halfpint1 @KathyPet is correct, if you use speed buy the Easy Pay option will be automatically applied. If you would like to pay the Easy Payments in full we can help you with that. Just email your Membership Number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

phone customer service should be able to pay off all of your easy pays. i have done it that way before. they will look up your easy pays and ask which credit card you would like to use. it doesnt take long at all.

you can also pay them off online by selecting pay total balance due via each item page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein