Honored Contributor

Last week sis and I were watching D&C and she ordered a top for each of us. Mine is A29250 in the blue multi and it's GREAT!

Order was placed I think last Tuesday and both arrived today!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: GREAT SHIPPING EXPERIENCE1

you probably paid for 2nd day shipping and if not, qvc made a mistake on their part by shipping it second day, you got lucky. a fluke

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

you probably paid for 2nd day shipping and if not, qvc made a mistake on their part by shipping it second day, you got lucky. a fluke

How is it a fluke? OP said that it was ordered last Tuesday?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

No fluke here.  I paid regular shipping and received my order a day ahead of the EDD and it came from PA and I'm in CA.  @Love my grandkids - glad you like your top.

Respected Contributor

I ordered some Clark’s sandals this past Sunday and they are out for delivery today.  😃

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 Um no, actually my sis did NOT pay for 2nd day shipping, neither of us ever do.

We are in WA state so perhaps that is why we really do get pretty quick delivery and have for years.

Esteemed Contributor

That's great, @Love my grandkids! A top I recently ordered was shipped on Tuesday and delivered to my door this morning. There have been some complaints in the forums about items coming from the Ontario warehouse, but for those of us in the West, I think that location helps things arrive much more quickly.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @loriqvc .  The Ontario warehouse shipping my orders cuts about 3 days off the transit time.  They avoid that bottleneck in Hodgkins, Il.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I’m another one who has had some good shipping  experiences with QVC recently.  Those who haven’t, have been very vocal and some (one posted on this thread) don’t like it when we give credit where credit is due.  

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

@tropics21 

LMAO!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.