Honored Contributor

An order is sent back damaged.  We are told we don't have to pay for S&H for returned damaged items, and yet the credit back isn't right!!!!!

Give me the cost of the item

Give me the shipping out for defective item

Give me the tax.

There is an outgoing total.

I use your return label (Hey!  NOT MY DEFECTIVE ITEM)

And you return me less than $3.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

That doesn't even cover TAX, let alone the other areas I covered.

Who is handling returns????????  CAN they speak/read English?????????

I spent hours waiting for a CS rep.!!!!!!Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Qvc"s customer service messes me up alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time, go shop at Shop lc love them and they feed a child at very sell

QVC Customer Care

@ECBG 

I would be happy to correct this for you. What item are we talking about?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I'm very agitated right now.  I ordered two plants to put in planters.  After months of placing the order, one was cancelled a couple weeks ago cuz they could not fulfill the order.  OK.  At least I still have the other one.  I had a small raised bed area I wanted to clean out and make a nice area to enjoy.  I ordered and received my water fountain and it's all ready to go.  I got some new hanging solar lights to put in each corner, and they are all charged and ready to go. I pulled up the wood around the bed and re-stained it and it's ready to put back.  I cleaned out the bed of old plants and debris.  Tomorrow I was going to go to HD and get some stone to lay down.  I checked my order status yesterday and it said my plant shipped.  I was so excited.  I've been sketching out where I will place everything.  Now I get an email saying it's on back order.  

I can't even put into words how angry I am over this.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC I have spent half the day trying to get on "Connect With Us" about a return marked defective.   I used your return label and was credited a of $2.99 which isn't even the amount of tax  on most items!!!  

Apparently, the intake personnel need to be RETRAINED!

I should have had my first payment,  tax, and outgoing S&H refunded.

I shouldn't have had to pay for return shipping. 

Does that  total even remotely sound like $2.99 on most items?????

QVC Customer Care

@ECBG 

I apologize for the time spent trying to correct your return and for your dissatisfaction with our staff. Have you gotten the necessary adjustments?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@ECBG 

I apologize for the time spent trying to correct your return and for your dissatisfaction with our staff. Have you gotten the necessary adjustments?

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC Yes, thank you.  That's why I spent so much time today.  Retraining intake staff badly needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG - I know it's too late for this round, but if you experience any future issues that require communication with QVC, I would recommend that you send an email to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com as your first resort. The social team (aka the moderators on these forums) have always responded to my questions and requests within no more than two hours, and they provide excellent, comprehensive service. Happy shopping...

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@ECBG 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC Yes, thank you.  That's why I spent so much time today.  Retraining intake staff badly needed.

and why should customers have to resort to b*tching and moaning on a message board in order to get satisfaction? isn't that the responsibility of CUSTOMER SERVICE???