Honored Contributor

QVC Mods -- Today's (6/17) GILI Today's Special Value pants has the GILI pants offered at 6 Easy Pays, or so it says on the main QVC website on my laptop, and QVC APP.

However, when you go to the actual item page for the pants, it says it's only 3 Easy Pays.  Curious -- why is there a difference? 

QVC Customer Care

@Caaareful Shopper Thanks for the heads up! We've forward a request to have the easy pay option changed. Cindy

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Cindy-QVC .

Honored Contributor

I was watching the video of Courtneys show and she said the 6 ez pays were only for that show which I found odd.

Regular Contributor

@Cindy-QVC 

I just checked again.  The main screen says 6 easy pays, however when I go to the items, it is still showing 3 easy pays??

QVC Customer Care

@barefootwillow They're working on it! Shouldn't be too much longer. Cindy

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone, We've just heard that the GILI TSV is being offered on 3 easy pays. The six easy pay options was only offered during the midnight showing which is something new QVC is trying. Cindy

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Cindy-QVC 

Since alot of the country is in bed at 12midnight, I personally think that stinks.  And I am a LONG time customer.  

Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@Cindy-QVC 

Since alot of the country is in bed at 12midnight, I personally think that stinks.  And I am a LONG time customer.  

@barefootwillowITA!  I thought QVC was trying to make things easier for their customers.  Its like when they use to do special prices for one show.  This is a bad idea.  It is good for the people on the west coast.