Occasional Contributor

GET IT/Financial/Customer Service TOGETHER!

Like so many others I've now seen, I've unsuccessfully tried to attribute the correct CC# to my account -- I'm trying to PAY!!!! I literally talked to 7 people over the course of 2 months regarding what they called a glitch. Fix the glitch! This is simple IT infrastructure, and when a CS rep said it fell in the Financial Department's hands, I then asked them to 'fix the glitch.'

What kind of glitch is this? I know 8th grade coders who could get this this * done. So supremely disappointed with how QVC continues to barrel out of control, off the rails, in regard to customer 'service'. Take the Q out of QVC, because it's not there, darling. 

I'm sure if their top-notch proprietary brands such as @ISAACMIZRAHILIVE! Team , @Susan_Graver , Valerie Parr Hill knew how many years-long customers were having such inane problems with paying, shipping, quality control, they'd hopefully send a warning to get their act together since their names are associated with such a sub-par and poorly managed organization. As a CEO, these are simple fixes. So fix it or hire people who can. 

Honored Contributor

Re: GET IT/Financial/Customer Service TOGETHER!

[ Edited ]

So, the Social Team, QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, couldn't help you?

Did you try adding a "New Credit Card"?  If I remember correctly, you said your old card is good, try adding it again as new.  

Go to "My Account"

Click "Manage Payment Methods"

See "Add New Card"

Enter "Credit Card #"

Set as Default

I didn't go through the entire process, but you should be able to delete the problematic card.  If not, setting the new entry as "Default" should override the problem CC entry.  Hope that makes sense.  Not sure how it will work out, but I'd give it a try. 

If that doesn't work, I'd see if QVC has a "Technical Support" department to see if you can't get the "glitch" resolved.   

Honored Contributor

Re: GET IT/Financial/Customer Service TOGETHER!

I would get another credit card and set it up from scratch.  Isn't there some provision on here to use more than one credit card?