Occasional Contributor

I have only been shopping at QVC since mid May and I just received my 2nd incorrect order!  I had ordered a Philosophy Lemon Custard Spritz Duo and whoever packs the orders only managed to put 1 in my order, the second items that was tossed in was some philosophy cream that I would never use Smiley Sad  I spoke to customer service twice on the phone and now I have to go out of my way to make a trip to the post office and send the whole package back, wait for them to receive/process it, and then they will resend the order- so basically I have to wait 3-4 weeks from my initial order to actually get my product despite the fact that they made the mistake (again)!  Why can't I just send back the incorrect part of the order in exchange for the missing spritz????  Super frustrating to pay for things and have to wait so long to use them.  2 incorrect orders in 2 months does not give me confidence in QVC....

QVC Customer Care

@peanutjk, I am so sorry this happened. Let me take a look at your order, I will email you with a resolution we are both happy with.   Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

@peanutjk wrote:

I have only been shopping at QVC since mid May and I just received my 2nd incorrect order!  I had ordered a Philosophy Lemon Custard Spritz Duo and whoever packs the orders only managed to put 1 in my order, the second items that was tossed in was some philosophy cream that I would never use Smiley Sad  I spoke to customer service twice on the phone and now I have to go out of my way to make a trip to the post office and send the whole package back, wait for them to receive/process it, and then they will resend the order- so basically I have to wait 3-4 weeks from my initial order to actually get my product despite the fact that they made the mistake (again)!  Why can't I just send back the incorrect part of the order in exchange for the missing spritz????  Super frustrating to pay for things and have to wait so long to use them.  2 incorrect orders in 2 months does not give me confidence in QVC....

FYI, anytime I have had an issue with receiving an incorrect shipment QVC has always just sent me a replacement order. I've never had to ship the incorrect item back and only then do they ship out the replacement order.  Hopefully they come up with a better solution for you to this matter.  Good luck.