Frequent Contributor

On 12/31 I returned an item which was not what I ordered.  It arrived at QVC on 1/7/19.  I have sent two e-mails and tried to call numerous times but I get no where.  No one ever answers the phone and no one returns my e-mails about this item.

How can I get someone to respond?  Is anyone else having this problem?

Trusted Contributor

Email the QVCSocialteam@qvc.com they will respond within minutes. They are wonderful in resolving issues.

Valued Contributor

Re: Frustrated with Return

[ Edited ]

The QVCSocialteam@qvc.com  usually responds very quickly to resolve the issue you posted about..

QVC Customer Care

@NWOL   I will send you an email so we can get this resolved for you. So very sorry that it's been this difficult.  Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

Depending on which warehouse it went to,(they have at least 3) it may take up to a month because of the holiday returns coming back . Holiday items brought since Sept 2018 can be returned until Jan 31, 2019. Try calling CS @ 800-367-9444. 

Trusted Contributor

@NWOL  I earlier this morning had to address an issue with Customer Service regarding a return.  The two individuals I spoke with were quite polite (as always) and shared with me that they are using a new system and working out some kinks within it.  Let's all give them a pass as this, as we know, is a very busy time of year (the extended return policy, for one). 

The Q continues to be A+ as far as Customer Service goes in my book.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your help.  I got on the live Chat line and the problem was resolved in 5 minutes.  My thanks to Janet on the Live-chat line.

Esteemed Contributor

Not exactly--I received 2 pkgs with my name on the them. The name inside was on the east coast. Sent them back. Email said I will get a refund-$5 something. Don't know what happen to them. If they-Q are so mixed up should I forget about them? They were not boots like they wrote. My son brought them to the post office. I never sent anything back. I'm afraid if I call it will be a bigger mixup.

/