Occasional Contributor

Frustrated with 2 defective TSVs

I've always felt that QVC has quality customer service and products, but I've just recently had two mishaps that continue on.  First I ordered the TSV Malibu Pilates Chair (in June) and it had a sliced/dirty cushion piece on the handle.  I emailed customer service and they responded asking for what part it was.  I responded back to them with 2 pics from my cell phone of  the part.  They never got back to me after that, even though there is a ticket number for the problem.  I'm surprised that no one has noticed a ticket number that is unresolved.  I got busy at work and have forgotten about it till now.  I ordered the TSV Vionic ankle boot in July and the suede had a knick in it.  I ordered a black size 7 1/2 boot and the knick was so obvious.  I called with questions and they had me send it back for a replacement.  I finally received the replacement and it's a navy, size 6 boot!  Where did that come from?!!  The box clearly says navy size 6, yet my packing slip says black 7 1/2.  So now QVC has had my money for over a month and I have yet to get the correct boot.....in addition to dropping the ball on my pilates chair.  I work early till late every workday and it's a big deal for me to get time to go to post office to mail these back.  I am not able to stay home for pickup and not able to have them pick up at my workplace (not allowed where I work).  I'm growing more and more frustrated and wish that I could get these resolved!   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Frustrated with 2 defective TSVs

When purchasing the first NuWave TSV from Q I had to return 3 before I got one that was not defective.

Q did not charge me for the return shipping or shipping in the process. I did have to call and talk with a CS rep.

Honored Contributor

OP, I think its time to move on. There's plenty of other places to do your business with. I bailed on the Q years ago and never looked back. The shopping competition is too great now! I'm always able to get sales, % off coupons, free shipping, free returns elsewhere. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Be patient, I'm sure the mods will take care of you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If I had that much bad luck with a company, I would stop doing business with them. I guess so far I have been lucky that my orders have been fine, but if I had the issues you are dealing with, I would say so long to QVC.  

QVC Customer Care

@jtc

please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I would be happy to get both of these issues resolved for you!

Beth QVC