Respected Contributor

Frustrated. Current response time of QVC Easy Returns?

I would like some information on the response time currently of QVC Easy Returns, please. I saw in another thread where a moderator stated you should receive an email reply from them within 72 hours. Does that include weekends? Do they work on weekends and respond the same as weekdays? If any of you have used Easy Returns recently, can you comment on how long it took for you to hear back, please. TIA.  

I'm frustrated. I received some Jai earrings that should have a right version and a left version. Pic below is how they should be but I got two like the one on the right. I first contacted the QVC Social Team about this problem. But unlike past experiences they were of no help in sending out an upfront replacement order. Now trying the QVC Easy Returns program but wondering how long it will be before I hear back...if ever. I sent the email with all pertinent information early last Friday morning so it's been four days and counting with no response. Again, I am frustrated. Woman Frustrated  

Honored Contributor

Re: Frustrated. Current response time of QVC Easy Returns?

My returns are handled promptly BUT I had no luck with "exchanges".

I don't know if QVC is like HSN who will send exchange immediately without return received.

I'd try reaching out to QVC social team again.  They took care of my exchange (which sadly became a return since was sold out).

Good luck @pupwhipped 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  sorry for your frustrations. I have had a very good, even excellent, experience using the Easy Returns process.  I've received a response and refund within just a couple of days.  Once the package makes it back, I get another email to confirm the return, but the refund amount shows as $0.00 since it was already done on the front end. I'm sorry, but I don't recall how weekends factored into things.  It surely seems like you should have heard from them by today, though.  

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped  I went the EZ returns route. Sent email on Friday around 4pm. They replied this morning regarding my exchange and said this...

Due to increased volume resulting from the warehouse fire, QVC Easy Returns may now take 3-4 days for a response. There is no need to send a duplicate email...

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1@JeanLouiseFinch, and @shoechic, thank you all for your very kind replies...good info in all of them and I appreciate your time. 

I finally received a reply from QVC EASY RETURNS yesterday (five days later) but I'm a little confused on what's actually happening. I asked for a replacement order for the earrings that are not a matched pair. This is what they sent me:

Here is what you should expect next: 

• We have processed your refund to your original method of payment.  

J405264, JAI HARMENOY HOOP EARRINGS sent replacement Edd 06/17/2022.

With the first sentence I thought they just processed a refund. But with the next line it appears they're sending a replacement...who knows? When I go to my order status I see neither of those actions...no credit, no new order. Every time I've gotten a replacement item it has shown up as a second order right below the original order and eventually shows shipping, tracking, etc. Wondering if that won't be the case here and one day the earrings will just show up in my mailbox with no notice. 

The saga continues. Woman Frustrated Again, thank you all for your replies. Have a good day.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  I hope it all ends up favorably for you in the end. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@pupwhipped  I hope it all ends up favorably for you in the end. 

Thanks, @JeanLouiseFinch. Really wish I didn't even like the earrings as they cost way too much to begin with and have turned into a PITA just to get a matching pair. LOL!!! 

Respected Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@pupwhipped  I went the EZ returns route. Sent email on Friday around 4pm. They replied this morning regarding my exchange and said this...

Due to increased volume resulting from the warehouse fire, QVC Easy Returns may now take 3-4 days for a response. There is no need to send a duplicate email...

@shoechic they are up to 5-7 days now. This is the response I received yesterday when they processed my exchange:

Due to increased volume resulting from the warehouse fire, QVC Easy Returns may now take 5-7  days for a response.   There is no need to send a duplicate email.   

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

My returns are handled promptly BUT I had no luck with "exchanges".

I don't know if QVC is like HSN who will send exchange immediately without return received.

I'd try reaching out to QVC social team again.  They took care of my exchange (which sadly became a return since was sold out).

Good luck @pupwhipped 

@homedecor1 if you use the EZ Returns program they will send out your exchange right away. You are to send your item back as soon as possible to avoid being billed.