Frequent Contributor

Ordered Feb 17....shipped and billed Feb 20....I do not have them yet.  Order status says label created...UPS does not have it yet.  Where are my fruitkies????

I should have known after the Christmas snafu with my food order that anything ordered from QVC is iffy.  

Honored Contributor

Everything is taking longer.  I'm still getting mail that was posted a month ago, and circulars for sales that have ended already.

Honored Contributor

@4OU2. Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order #, for help locating your order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@4OU2 wrote:

Ordered Feb 17....shipped and billed Feb 20....I do not have them yet.  Order status says label created...UPS does not have it yet.  Where are my fruitkies????

I should have known after the Christmas snafu with my food order that anything ordered from QVC is iffy.  

Hi @4OU2 thank you for posting with us in our Community Customer Care forum today. I have opened an inquiry for more information on this order with our Vendor Relations's team. I have sent you an email about it and will follow up when I have their reply. Kim

Respected Contributor

@4OU2 wrote:

Same thing here. I called this morning and man said he would reorder them for me.  My order was feb.20th to be here the 25th, still not here March 8th. Call customer service. My payments are already been taken out so I will watch my billing, that I'm not billed again.

Esteemed Contributor

So label for my order was Feb 24 and I still haven't received my order.  What is going on???