Contributor
Accepted Solution

From ready to ship to backorder?

[ Edited ]

Irdered FAB early afternoon on the 14th, everythign looked great until I recevied a notice this AM that it is backordered?? Why, sure looked like it was there ready to ship??

I ordered an IPad on the day of the sale, it was available at the time of order, first it said will ship 11/30/2020, and next day it went to waitlist? 

Very dissapointed in the way purchases are handeled  

QVC Customer Care

Re: From ready to ship to backorder?

Hi @Carina I am so sorry your order went into back order. The fragrance you ordered is not available, however it is still available in the original scent or fresh pear if either work for you.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi, Carina.  No problem.  I've had this happen.  I don't know what you're purchasing but it's probably because they need more of whatever it is and just don't have enough.  They need to get in touch with the vendor and ask them to send more and that should resolve it.

If you feel uncomfortable, just call them.  IF and I say if, they cannot fufill the requirement, they will send you an email.

I've seen this happen alot.  I don't think it's uncommon.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a TSV about 1 month ago...it was shipping, backordered, and now cancelled.

I ordered it early the day of the TSV when it was fully available.

Frustrating to say the least.

Contributor

When I placed my order is was available, late in the afternoon is was sold out, therefor my early placed order should not be on backorder, and no Fresh Pear will not work, if it would I would have ordered it