Super Contributor

From in process to backordered

Has anyone else had this happen? I ordered the tsv First aid lotion in sugar plum and it was in stock and now backordered?

Regular Contributor

Re: From in process to backordered

When I look at the item now, Sugar Plum is not even listed, only Pear and Original, and Vanilla is waitlisted.

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the single shipment and all four choices were listed as in stock, but when I tried to put Sugar Plum in my cart, it said "You just missed it!  This item has sold out."  Crazy system; seems to be following the way HSN does things now.

@plc123 - At least with backorder, you should eventually get it.

Super Contributor

It just seems odd that itwas in stock when i ordered. Probably will never get it. Oh well. Thanks 

Honored Contributor

Probably the computer was just catching up with orders being placed.  I've hadvit happen on other things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yup.  I think with people canceling orders and such and computers have to catch up and all, and with abundance of people shopping, these things will happen.  Keep your fingers crossed is all you can do.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it goes to "in process'...to "preparing your order"....to "Backorder"....LOL

Respected Contributor

I ordered a wreath a few days ago.  Can't remember if it said preparing or in process but today it said backordered.  So I cancelled it. Then I decided I'd order it anyway - I'll have it for next Christmas.  It says in stock and expected delivery 12/26.  Go figure.  Not that it can't change again.

New Contributor

I placed an order for the Peace Love World French Terry Pullover Sweatshirt Abstract   as well as Peace Love World French Terry Regular Joggers Abstract  on 12/14/2021. The Joggers were shipped on 12/16/2021. The Sweatshirt remained in process status until this afternoon. It is now in BACKORDER status. I contacted Customer Service and was told that there was a massive fire at the QVC warehouse this morning 12/18/2021 in ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. I am sorry for their loss. My point is... if the sweatshirt had shipped when the joggers shipped, since I ordered the items at the sametime, I would be receiving both items. I ordered several sets of the Peace Love World French Terry in different colors as presents. Due to this issue ..I AM RETURNING ALL OF THEM!!!!