Respected Contributor

I have been waiting for free shipping again and ordered Lori Greniers silicone scalloped mats last night-which I love.

I called and they said they didn’t know when they would have free shipping coming up so I ordered them. Of course it is here today. I have to get better timing. I tried to cancel and then reorder but it is in process. 

Trusted Contributor

My attempt to take advantage of free shipping failed too. Item was available this morning prior to free shipping. Now it looks like it’s available until you click on it. Then you get the “sorry this item is not available.”  🙁

Respected Contributor

This happens to me too, I always have bad timing with FS. I ordered 3 throws with $9.00 sh & they shipped yesterday...I'll be happy with the throws but it's frustrating.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I have been waiting for free shipping again and ordered Lori Greniers silicone scalloped mats last night-which I love.

I called and they said they didn’t know when they would have free shipping coming up so ordered them. Of course it is here today. I have to get better timing. I tried to cancel and then reorder but it is in process. 

@MKR14  Contact Customer Serivce.  They are very nice, and they will probably give you a price adjustment (refunding your shipping cost).

Respected Contributor

Thank you to alice@socialteam at QVC. Alice credited my account for the shipping. That was so nice of her as she did it by seeing my post. I replied to her email back to tell her Thank You. 

The Mods watch and listen to our post when they can help us.

Honored Contributor

The hosts said today that it was all day which I see isn't.  They really should be more prepared with the correct information.