Trusted Contributor

Free shipping during ITKWD

[ Edited ]

I stayed up this mornng to see the kickoff of Now You're Cooking Day, hoping that it would be a free shipping day. Sadly, it was not, so while watching the 1 am Lock and Lock show, I went ahead and ordered two items, K48811 and K48701. Now, just a few hours later, a free shipping promotion is announced and course by then, my orders can no longer be cancelled or altered. 

I have to say I find this quite disheartening, especially since I ordered multiple items and the shipping for each item is about 25% of the total of each item. I don't normally mind having to pay for shipping but to order multiple items and then to see the shipping fee waived a mere few hours later on the SAME day and not having the option to edit or cancel and reorder is very dissapointing. 

if there is anything the customer service team can do to help with this dilemma, it would be very much appreciated. If not, please pass on my feedback about the frustration of ordering merchandise from the Q and then having the shipping fees waived for a window of time, just a few hours later, on the very same same day with no ability to change or cancel the order.

Thanks for providing this Customer Care forum and thanks to the customer service team for all that they do. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping during ITKWD

@Maltichonmom17 

If you don't get a response here soon, email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order info and request the shipping be waived.

I ordered something last night and emailed them a little while ago and got a favorable response in a few minutes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom , thank you so much for passing on that valuable information. I really appreciate you taking to time to let me know that. It makes me feel a little better about my dilemma to know that the Q is doing their best to keep the customer satisfied. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 

You're welcome and I had to tell you that your avatar is a real cutie!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Aww, thank @KingstonsMom. I see that your avatar features your beautiful fur baby as well. What a dignified expression your pup has in that picture 🥰

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 

Thank you too, that's my abused rescue Kingston!

He is very proud and regal, in spite of what he's been through at the hands of some monster, disguised as a human.

And he's a total loverboy!

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom , that's wonderful that you rescued Kingston from a horrible situation and gave him a loving forever home where he can live his best life. The love you give him shows in his sweet face. Kingston is the perfect name with a pup with such a proud and regal demeanor. 🐾👑❤️

QVC Customer Care

@Maltichonmom17 

Have you had this situation resolved? I would be happy to refund you the shipping on orders made last night.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC , thank you for your speedy response. No, I haven't had a resolution to my problem as of yet. I would be very grateful if you could refund the shipping charges on those two items. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and refund my shipping charges. Sending my heartfelt thanks  to you and the entire customer service team for all you do. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC @Same thing happened to me with a Lock n Lock order early this morning. I placed another order and since it had been such a short time since the original order was placed, I thought it would allow me to cancel the original order. Nope. Too late. If the shipping could get refunded, I would keep both orders. Thank you.