QVC Customer Care

Re: Free shipping during ITKWD

@santorini 

I would be happy to refund both orders for you; please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order numbers. I will do this promptly.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@Maltichonmom17 

I have refunded $11.00 (2 X $5.50) for the two items as member credits and they are available right now for use. You will find the credits when you go to the check out screens.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

I am disappointed as well.  I did the same thing and ordered several items.   When I saw free S&H this morning I could not cancel my orders to reorder and get the free shipping.   I stayed up late as well to ensure I could get items I wanted.    Does not seem fair to those of us that ordered.  It should have allowed us to cancel this AM and reorder.   I share your frustration.  I would think Customer Care would be of some help.   

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Katt51 

I would be happy to assist you. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will resolve this promptly.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC, thank you so much for resolving my problem in such a speedy and professional manner. I appreciate that QVC and their customer service department goes above and beyond to keep their customers satisfied. Bravo to you and your team!