Super Contributor

Free exchanges on TSV-items are now higher?

Sorry if this has asked before.  I bought 4 TSV Breezies Bras on June 8th.  They are too small.  I was thinking about exchanging them, but they are now at their regular price.  QVC exchange policy says if a return request results in additional merchandise or shipping costs, they will charge my card for those add'l costs.  Does that mean I will need to pay full price on my exchange item?  If I return them for refund, I will lose $19 S&H, but if I exchange them, will I now be charged $30 for each, plus S&H, and I would also lose the buy one get $3 off additional one?  I originally paid 27 for one, got additional for 24, so that could be an additional $21.  If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Free exchanges on TSV-items are now higher?

If you exchange them, I'm pretty sure you would still get them at the price you paid. You could call CS & ask them, to be sure.

Occasional Contributor

I am going to see if I can help as i have  exchanged items in the past.  As long as you are exchanging the SAME style bra - and only changing either size or color, you will not be changed any addiition fee, period.  What you paid for your initial shipping covers all exchanges.

Just mark on the slip it's an exchange - write in the new size and or color for all 4 of the bras and use their prepaid label. That's it. They will process your exchange and a couple of weeks and send back what you requested.

If they don't have you size in stock, then they will issue you a refund on th item prices MINUS your initial shipping.

Hope this helps

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@new nickname 4  I have a live chat w/CS and let them know I'm getting ready to send back to do an exchange and to please make the notation on the order and/or my account that I'm exchanging.

I've done a couple of exchngs recently and they were seamless - no more s/h, no credit for the item sent back, no new charge for the exchanged item.

There's no reason why you should be charged more just because it was a tsv. They will/certainly should honor the same price.

I would notify them if I were you, and ask about the price too. You will be instructed to used their prepd label, and I would also place a big note inside that you're doing an exchange.

QVC Customer Care

@new nickname 4

Regardless of a price increase and/or no longer easy pay etc. the exchange will be at the original credit terms and price. Would you like me to mark the returns for you?

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you Beth.  I will send back the items for exchange tomorrow.  There are 2 separate invoices, invoice 5705020549 and 5704741621.  I will mark the packing slip that I want an exchange and the new size.  Thank you for your help!

QVC Customer Care

@new nickname 4

Happy to help. Did you want the same color for each? and what is the correct size you wish to have shipped out?

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I just packed them up and put the instructions on the exchange slip.  I wiould like the colors to be the same, except I see the wireless free is no longer available in white, so I will take any other color, probably the rose as I see it's still availaable.  My new size should be 46D for all.  Again, thank you!