Having no luck ordering my free case.  Need help

Respected Contributor

Maybe ask Amazon?

Honored Contributor

Re: Free amazon case

[ Edited ]

@monks  If this was with a Q order you need to send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give all info and state the problem. They are good at helping with this.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99  If this was part of a Q order Amazon won't do anything about a free case.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@spumoni99  If this was part of a Q order Amazon won't do anything about a free case.

There wasn't much information so I assumed maybe incorrectly that this was an amazon order.

Esteemed Contributor

@monks wrote:

Having no luck ordering my free case.  Need help

@monks 

Have no idea what you are talking about.  If you want some suggestions, you'll have to give us more information. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone.  Amazon was no help.  Purchased a case when i received the tablet.  Always had problems ordering the free case.  Held on to the postcard  hoping one time it  would work. Went back to reading reviews and looks like there was problem from the beginning.

Respected Contributor

@monks wrote:

Thanks everyone.  Amazon was no help.  Purchased a case when i received the tablet.  Always had problems ordering the free case.  Held on to the postcard  hoping one time it  would work. Went back to reading reviews and looks like there was problem from the beginning.

Did you purchase through the Q or Amazon?  If through the Q like others ave said the social team can help.

Respected Contributor

Any item that I have ordered through QVC that stated a case was included I was able to get for free. I believe instructions come with the device directing to the correct website to order. and a code is included. I may be mistaken but for an Amazon tablet case I may have gone directly to the case manufacturer website and ordered there.