Valued Contributor

Did anyone else see this flashed on the screen this morning?

Maybe I was seeing things.

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping your vision is 20/20.

Respected Contributor

@frenchie @RetRN  I hope you are right.  I remember a hint about possible free shipping about mid month (I was thinking maybe for tax day, April 15), but I haven't seen QVC ever promote it in advance.  I think it would make most shoppers not order anything until the free shipping day once they heard about it, and I imagine that a lot of orders on QVC are impulse buys, which would mean less orders up until the free shipping, and then some would forget about it and not order at all.

I hope you are right, I probably have a few items in my wish list I would like to get if free shipping was available, but I doubt they would ever advertise it in advance. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I think it's coming up soon.  My guess is the 15th or maybe Sun., the 14th.  I have a couple of items I want, but won't order unless shipping is free.  

Valued Contributor

I actually do have 20/20 vision since cataract surgery. I was hoping today would be free shipping too. I hate paying $7.50 if I don't have to. That would be nice.

Trusted Contributor

I hope so, then I will order two pairs of SHOES.  The shipping is a monster especially if you have to return the item.

thanks for the heads up...NO SHOPPING FOR ME!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I hope so. There is something I want and shipping is $13.  I'm not going to pay that!.  

Esteemed Contributor

My inbox is full of deals today. I am ordering nothing from QVC unless and until a free shipping day. HSN had one F/S on clothing last week (I passed).

This weekend, in advance of Tax Day would be smart, QVC. I have my eye on a few items and will order with free shipping.

Respected Contributor

Time to make a list !

Esteemed Contributor

There is a promo currently airing about "something big" to tune in for on Sunday. Last time they made a big fuss about such a thing, it ended up just being all-day Easy Pay—but one of the moderators has mentioned that a free shipping day is coming "in mid-April," and Sunday is pretty close to that timeframe, so I guess we'll see...