Respected Contributor

Hey Q I really don't like when you send me an email stating "Free shipping" and then I click on it to SHOP and THEN find it's ONLY on select items. Please mention this on the BIG FREE SHIPPING email you send me. False advertising if not free shipping on ALL items if not mentioned in original e. I don't like sneaky.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @silkyk I am so sorry for your disappointment. I will be sure to share your feedback with our management team.

Regular Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Hey Q I really don't like when you send me an email stating "Free shipping" and then I click on it to SHOP and THEN find it's ONLY on select items. Please mention this on the BIG FREE SHIPPING email you send me. False advertising if not free shipping on ALL items if not mentioned in original e. I don't like sneaky.

Kind of like when they have in big bold print XX% OFF. It is either prefaced by up to in tiny print or on select items, again in tiny print. I'm with you - sneaky.

Super Contributor

Re: Free Shipping? Not

[ Edited ]

They did have a big free shipping event on Sunday...practically everything.   Perhaps this is what the email was about. You may have seen the email after it was over. 

Respected Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

They did have a big free shipping event on Sunday...practically everything.   Perhaps this is what the email was about. You may have seen the email after it was over. 

I just recived an email a little while ago about free shipping today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk  I received the same email this morning.  Either shipping is free or it is not.  I feel that this is just merchandise that is not selling and is another way to get it out of the warehouse.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Memebell wrote:

I received the same email, and it said that it was free shipping for today, Hump Day. Today is Wednesday. I wasn't sure if it was really for everything or just some things. Confusing, especially since they just had a sitewide free shipping day this past Sunday.

Occasional Contributor

I felt the same way. Even had item in cart , a beauty item I need and then saw I was going to be charged shipping. Very deceiving! This was today only and NOT for Sunday!

Honored Contributor

It's free shipping on stuff nobody wants. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@Memebell wrote:

I received the same email, and it said that it was free shipping for today, Hump Day. Today is Wednesday. I wasn't sure if it was really for everything or just some things. Confusing, especially since they just had a sitewide free shipping day this past Sunday.

Just read it. ONLY on SOME items! This is not free shipping like it was on Sunday and this e came today. NO free shipping on ALL items just the ones they picked so false advertising.