Respected Contributor
Well I don’t think it’s QVC’s obligation to offer these forums, but they’ve started it now and need to honor that commitment to the customers who enjoy it. I don’t wanna take time to email customer service as to what’s wrong. It’s obviously widespread, so please fix it. I don’t think it’s fair to blame the IT people, but get someone to get the forums working again please.
Respected Contributor
PS I’m using my phone which is really awkward for the forums, but the computer and the iPad don’t work at all with the forums.
Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:
Well I don’t think it’s QVC’s obligation to offer these forums, but they’ve started it now and need to honor that commitment to the customers who enjoy it. I don’t wanna take time to email customer service as to what’s wrong. It’s obviously widespread, so please fix it. I don’t think it’s fair to blame the IT people, but get someone to get the forums working again please.

Somebody call Wonder Woman or Dr. Strange !

Trusted Contributor
Crickets from the mods and webmaster, here. I’m curious as to why.
The Forums haven’t been fixed and it’s obviously not out iPhones, iPads or computers.
Valued Contributor

IPad/Safari here with no problems - for informational purposes (as if).   

I suppose we'll dwindle little by little until no one's left and with no forewarning.

Respected Contributor

Hi all.  I have NEVER had a problem with the forum until today.  WHAT A MESS.  I would hope that QVC would fix the issue and let us get on with our posting.   I have to scroll down about 9/10 of the page to get to what I want to view, every time.  What a time waster and PITA.   Makes me not want to use the Forum. 

I would hope as a service to their customers,  QVC would fix this.  There is A LOT more to CS than the sale part of the business.  

As we've stated in the past,  the FORUM brings us to the site,  discusses various products, and certainly generates more buzz and sales.  That's A LOT of FREE advertising.  FIX THE SITE!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

This is terrible trying to navigate for the past eight to nine days on my end!  My daughter is a web designer/developer who knows coding quite well.  I showed her this and she immmediately mentioned several things it could be that could be fixed by the right coder doing this or that.  Then she stated simply that "it's broken and broken really badly"  You think?!  QVC--surely you have someone who is paid a lot more than my daughter who can fix this terrible mess!  

QVC Customer Care

@Imaoldhippie @InStitches49 @nyc1 @Elodie2 @nrm 

Good afternoon everyone. Our IT Department has informed us that the issue with the Community has been resolved. Can you confirm that the page looks correct on your end?

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Good afternoon everyone. Our IT Department has informed us that the issue with the Community has been resolved. Can you confirm that the page looks correct on your end?

@Alice-QVC 

Alice,  all is good for me on edge which was a problem.   

thank you to the IT team for resolution.

thank you for the information

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Looks great to me. Thank you so much! The font issue that I was seeing is resolved and the top menu area looks back to normal.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr