Trusted Contributor
My access to the forums is hit or miss these days. I can access the forums on either Chrome or Safari on my iPhone. I can access it on my iPad on Chrome but not Safari. On my iPad, using Safari, I get the garbled blue list. Idk 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

I can use my iphone and get the "normal" qvc but not on my HP desk top computer or my ipad----

Valued Contributor

Mine is messed up too. I am scared to place orders, who knows what other problems Qvc is having.

Valued Contributor

It's clear we're all experiencing the same thing. Started last week. We're all testing different browsers, clearing caches, etc. and it doesn't change anything. It's become quite clear that QVC doesn't care to acknowledge the issue on their end nor fix it!  Okie dokie. Message received loud and clear!

Valued Contributor

I'm having the same problem on my computer.  Maybe if everyone calls CS they will get tired of the calls and fix it.  Was just going to call and checked the forums first.  Mine has been like this for several days.

Esteemed Contributor

The forums have been messed up for a week and they are still not fixed. It's hard to believe it is taking so long for the problem to be resolved.  

Trusted Contributor
Same here, unfortunately. I’ve called Customer Service and I couldn’t get an answer as to what is being done about the issue. The Forums have been messed up for the 8th day.
You would think that after all of this time someone would actually know something about the problem. The four reps that I spoke with didn’t know about the problem.
Respected Contributor

For me it has been like this for 7 days.....just awful.

Respected Contributor

As someone else mentioned prior, I am starting to believe that QVC had this malfunction planned from way back when they decided to reinstate the forums and blogs. They were kind enough to bring them back before when they heard  so much yak from the participants about how upset we were with them being stopped. Seems like I read somewhere QVC saying that they decided to keep them but would be making some changes in the future.  Maybe this is it.  They couldn't care less if we have forums or not.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was caused by our provider, but I have 2 iPads, it happens on one of them but not the other. 

No major impact on my life style or on shopping, but strange though, isn't it.