Honored Contributor

I'm not having the worst issues. I just see odd fonts and navigation at the top of the screen. Some can't even log in, though.

It's being discussed on the MellyG Proboard as well. I posted one of the screenshots from this forum, over there in that forum, to show what people are saying.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Re: Forum page messed up

[ Edited ]

Indeed it is a mess...but unfortunately there are ALWAYS problems with this website.  QVC definitely NEEDS TO HIRE SOME QUALITY IT staff to handle this website...all if it!  I am using a 1-yr old HP laptop, Win 10, Edge Browser...problem yesterday 7/20 when I tried to login to Forums...same today 7/21!  Nowhere else seems to be problematic on website at least for now.

PS:  7/22/22:  same problem affecting forums....

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Imaoldhippie 

It's not you.  It's on QVC's end.

A lot of us have that same problem, and some people can't access the forums at all.  But others aren't affected.

Everything was normal for me yesterday when people started to complain about it, but today it's wonky for me too.  I can obviously get in to post, but it's a pain.  And it makes me dizzy!

Try clicking on "Skip to Footer" at the top left hand list.  It will take you down to the bottom of the page and you can scroll up slightly to get the forum.  It's easier to scroll up than all the way down.

Ok did what you suggested...click on Skip to Footer.... it worked.. thank you!!!!  

Honored Contributor

I have the same problem.  I tried using another browser and nothing changed.

It's very annoying and I wonder how long it will be before they fix it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Tried Chrome and Edge...same!  Kindle, just as bad!

IT needs to get their act together!

Honored Contributor

I'm using firefox and the forum is functional for me. A little off but it works. Anyone else try Firefox?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

It's so interesting (obviously not in a good way) when these issues crop up for some people but not others. I haven't experienced any problems at all; I'm using a desktop computer running Windows and accessing the site through the latest Chrome browser. And I just tried visiting the site through the fairly lame Silk browser on my Fire tablet and also had no problems.

All the best to those who are having issues—hope they get resolved soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I'm using firefox and the forum is functional for me. A little off but it works. Anyone else try Firefox?

@Porcelain  Firefox for me always on  my desktop and haven't had any problems.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Forum page messed up

[ Edited ]

The only thing I can add after reading another thread on this topic is that I wonder if those having issues have the latest updates on their machine, whether laptop, pc, iPad, etc.

I know some hold off on updating when a new iOS or windows update comes out but I always update immediately and have literally never had an issue signing in, ordering, reading the forums, etc.  I use my iPad Air 4 mostly, but have used my iPhone and windows laptop at times too.

I also read a lot of "clearing out the cache, etc" but I haven't done that in years and years on my laptop, my work laptop or anything else.  I'm not an IT professional, but very tech savvy and I'm honestly not even sure that's still a necessary thing.  

Honored Contributor

I'm having problems as well. Others have been having them for days. Mine started yesterday. I've tried many browsers and that's not the problem.