Esteemed Contributor

Forum Defaults to Mobile or Full

[ Edited ]
What has happened to the forum? You have to change it to full because it defaults to mobile!! It just happened today. Why did they change it? It was fine before the modification. Please revert back to other format.
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum Defaults to Mobile or Full

????

Honored Contributor

If you're referring to using the forum on your phone, mine has always defaulted to mobile.  I have to change it manually if I want to use the full version.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
If you're referring to using the forum on your phone, mine has always defaulted to mobile.I have to change it manually if I want to use the full version.

I am referring to using it on my Amazon Fire. It has always been working on full. It just started this morning. I think they are playing with the website.
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:
What has happened to the forum? You have to change it to full because it defaults to mobile!! It just happened today. Why did they change it? It was fine before the modification. Please revert back to other format.

@elated @Look in My Settings. Then Mobile. You might be able to adjust.

Honored Contributor

I use a Samsung Tablet and an Amazon Fire (when I have to) and both used to occasionally default to "mobile" but neither has done it for a long time, including today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I only get that on my iPhone.

Esteemed Contributor

FWIW, no viewing or access issues through my Amazon Fire today...

Honored Contributor

Did this problem resolve itself? 
I just logged in on my iPad (iPadOS 16.5) and iPhone (iOS 16.5) with the Brave browser and then the Safari browser and both are defaulting to the full version as always.

Hope it was temporary... too many other aggravations without adding a website glitch, right?
Take care, everyone.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@elated: I am having the same problem with my Amazon HD 10 Fire Tablet and I called Amazon. The problem is with the qvc forums. My problem is more frustrating than changing to full version but my post include extra stuff that I didn't type but makes it very difficult to read my post.😬😟🙄🙄🙄😬😬😬