Occasional Contributor

Flex pays keep charging and I returned item but it DID take forever and I can't get a CS person

[ Edited ]

Hi, I would appreciate some  assistance and like everyone else, I AM being patient and am understanding but can only have so many things charged while I do not have the item. Tracking for my return has been concerning me for weeks, nobody responds to email either, for weeks, and I am not getting any help on the phone or even live chat. Yet, this item was returned, HAS been received by you, and I have not only  been waiting for the credit for the first installemtn, but already charged the second and am hoping to avoid paying a third time for the item I returned, and can finally SEE on my account status. This  is not ok, if the company is unable to process customer issues they should not still be selling stuff, period. Cutomer service is  the second half of your business model, and not being able to rely on returns processing or even package tracking, I am hesitant to buy anything else.. I hope someone can either address the issue and credit me both flex pays 1 & 2, or give me some guidance as to how to proceed. I don't want to have to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flex pays keep charging and I returned item but it DID take forever and I can't get a CS person

Please remove order number. Also, please email QVCsocialteam@qvc.com. I am sure they will help you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Flex pays keep charging and I returned item but it DID take forever and I can't get a CS person

Dear Sleeprose:  I just clicked on the link for inappropriate content, and asked the wonderful mods to help this wonderful customer.  Have a nice and safe day!

Super Contributor

To OP's point but different.  I have items that show returned but still the charges are shown on the monthly report.  Hoping that this is corrected at the next billing cycle.  Just about time to stop buying... except for Lori's stuff. . Love it.. .in particular her jeans/all types.

QVC Customer Care

@sleepyrosie 

Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to assist you. Please do not place order numbers in this very publice forum.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@BN MI, What was so inappropriate that you had to clink the link and be so sarcastic? Was there some part of the OP that was deleted that I didn't see?😕 BTW, I believe you got the OP's nickname wrong......
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@BN MI, What was so inappropriate that you had to clink the link and be so sarcastic? Was there some part of the OP that was deleted that I didn't see?😕 BTW, I believe you got the OP's nickname wrong......

@hooked on books   What?? She clicked on inappropriate to get the Mods attention to please help the OP. Please read her post again. You totally misinterpreted it. She was helping, not reporting.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ, umm, nope, don't think so! No need to click inappropriate link to get the Mods attention! I've seen many other posters requesting help for another poster and there was no clicking inappropriate link involved.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books  -  I agree with @proudlyfromNJ .  She was just trying to help the OP.  She  (BethN) clicked on inapprpriate content to get a mod's attention right away.  She did nothing wrong and everything right.  

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Girl, nope, not feelin' it! 😣