Contributor

Re: Financial department holding funds hostage

I did finally get it back June 7th. No thanks to QVC. They did nothing to help. So I had to wait for it to fall off. All they had to do is write to the bank on a letter head releasing the funds. They never did and can't prove to me other wise because I asked them to. An experience I will never forget and will never use QVC again.! They don't care about customers and I am only one fish in the sea. Terrible company
Respected Contributor

@Mzbetters , thanks for posting and glad to hear the good news.  However, you are unfortunately correct - we are all small fish in the ocean it seems.

I started shopping with them in 1999.  Things were much better back then, however, now it's not even close to what it once was back then.  

Occasional Contributor

Going though this same issue as we speak not to mention the qvc reps are intentionally misguiding people by telling them to contact their bank when they know they have the power to expedite the hold since they’re the merchant!
New Contributor

Are you going thru this too??? I am outraged right now I just got taken for almost $300 from them for them to cancel my order ten minutes after I successfully placed it!!! Now I don’t even want to attempt to try their website again but I’m out the money for my sons computer now this is so messed up I can’t believe this place gets away with this
Regular Contributor

As someone who is also on Disability, I learned the hard way do not use your DirectExpress card for Q purchases. I know this post is super old but after reading it & having a flashback of my own nightmare with this. It's a no for me... 

Respected Contributor

I learned the hard, expensive way, that without major changes at QVC, I will NEVER,EVER, give QVC *any more,* *not even the least little bit of control* over ANY part of my money, what so ever!  

Unless my major required changes are implemented at QVC.  (And not just QVC "promises.")

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This original post is from 2022.