Esteemed Contributor

Re: Financial department holding funds hostage

[ Edited ]

Have you thought about contacting the Attorney General in your state to see if they can help. Something is drastically wrong that they are not releasing your money. I might even try the Senator's office in your state. I don't see this getting resolved anytime soon unless you take drastic measures. You shouldn't have to jump through all these hoops to recoup your money. Shame on QVC to treat you this way.

Contributor

Thanks. Well ship sailed on this one. I am in contact with better business bureau. My daughter graduated yay!!! Very proud parent of the University of Rhode Island. We didn't do dinner, but it is what it is. Thanks for support 🙂
Contributor

Today is day 18. Still no funds. I really don't want to do more paperwork or more calls. I am done!! If QVC needs my 116.00 to keep their business up and running, that is sad!! I feel like someone stole my money and there is nothing I can do. My daughter did graduate and I did get the switch elsewhere on the 16th. Cost me more, but I was hoping this would have been resolved before yesterday, So that I could have done dinner too. I am surviving cancer. I will survive this too.
QVC Customer Care

@Mzbetters We've sent a follow up email to our Finance Team for assistance with the authorization. We'll let you know when we hear back. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@Mzbetters We've sent a follow up email to our Finance Team for assistance with the authorization. We'll let you know when we hear back. Cindy

In any way, do you think this is helpful!!!!! No, it is not. This woman wants her money refunded not a bunch of empty responses. A resolution is necessary. Get your act together and refund her money today!!!

Valued Contributor

What a disgusting story. QVC have u no shame?
Contributor

Day 19 still no funds. Wow!! Chatted with Rhoda on live chat. Granted I was upset and asked if QVC knows the definition of priority and then provided the definition. She told me it was sent on the 23 (yesterday) the request and then told me QVC didnt take my funds. Then ended the chat. Wow!!!
Contributor

Day 20. I do this now because the excuses day by day are so sad. Now it is Master cards fault. My fault, banks fault, anybody's fault except the financial department. This is beyond. I feel like I live in Bizarro world!!!!
Respected Contributor

@Mzbetters wrote:
Day 20. I do this now because the excuses day by day are so sad. Now it is Master cards fault. My fault, banks fault, anybody's fault except the financial department. This is beyond. I feel like I live in Bizarro world!!!!

@Mzbetters , I'd like to know how they can place blame on others.  Clearly, it appears no one seems to care.  It seems that once one places an order, there's no problem in charging the CC; however, when they owe you $, it's like watching a turtle in a race to the finish line.

I wish I could do something to help you.

Honored Contributor

@Mzbetters  I'd give up on Cindy and Rhoda and get in touch with Corporate, Etc., someone high up. Look around this site to find an Email for one of them or a phone number.