New Contributor

Fed up with return and customer care hanging up

[ Edited ]

I sent a return to get a smaller size 2 weeks ago. Called yesterday to see what the problem was. Waited over 1/2 hour for a return call and the so called customer service girl hung up on me when I told her that their return service is rediculous.  The return was sent by usps and after 3 days was picked up by whatever contractor that is being used by qvc and after another 2 days it was picked up and shipped by another service and the usps tracking number was useless. Qvc has their own tracking and return service. 2 weeks and it isnt back to qvc yet as still being shipped.  Amazon beats qvc in retuns hands down.  I have only been hung up on one time by a customer service official and that was last night by QVC.  I will give it another couple of days and will ask pay pal to stop payment or give a refund on this poor service.  If you ship an Amazon product back for replacement, they ship it out as soon as they have tracking on your product.  no waiting, no arguements and no hang up on the cutomers call.  Wife will get her winter coat when she needs it and not when QVC decides we have waited long enough.  The original order got to us in 3 days, not weeks as their return is taking.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Fed up with return and customer care hanging up

Welcome!

Maybe, QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com can help you.  Email your order number and your return tracking number if you have it. 

Also, at the bottom of this page, see "Feedback" under "Connect With Us."  Let QVC know the problems you had  with CS.  

New Contributor

Re: Fed up with return and customer care hanging up

Our return has been shipping from one FDR location to another for 19 days come daybreak.  That Newgistics shipper is QVC not the post office.  So the wife does not get her jacket for Christmas.  As she said, Never Again to QVC.  We are done with them.