Honored Contributor

Fast shipping and excellent CS...

I know so many are having serious issues with shipping and CS. I believe in letting people know when that happens so a buyer can beware.

I also believe in singing the praises of great service and I have to say, that's what I've had these past few months regarding fast processing, shipping and CS. Why some orders process and ship quickly, I don't know, but so far and I can't complain.

Just a few positive words where everything appears to be consistently negative.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fast shipping and excellent CS...

Well lucky you, most of us who are not having the same experience are envious.                            

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I know so many are having serious issues with shipping and CS. I believe in letting people know when that happens so a buyer can beware.

I also believe in singing the praises of great service and I have to say, that's what I've had these past few months regarding fast processing, shipping and CS. Why some orders process and ship quickly, I don't know, but so far and I can't complain.

Just a few positive words where everything appears to be consistently negative.

@SahmIam 

I have had the same experience in the last few months, and I've posted this in a couple of other threads.  My deliveries have all arrived on or well before their EDD.  My last return was credited to my account a mere four days after I mailed it back.

I also do not know why the difference in ordering, shipping, and returning experiences.  Maybe it's the products I've ordered, I don't know.  (I don't order any clothing.)  But it's definitely an improvement from the past for me.

I still don't like some of the changes on the website pertaining to ordering, etc., but I'm hoping most are just glitches and will be fixed eventually.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've posted here that by the time I get something from QVC it is like Christmas.

It's taken so long I forget what I've ordered.  The excitement builds as I open the package from QVC.

"What's that?  Something for me"?

When you order a lot of useless stuff like I do, it's totally obvious why it takes so long.

I get these huge boxes with things I've order over maybe the past week or week and a half.  

They wait until they have several things, then they put it all into one box.

So today I received several BIG boxes.  In one box there were two sets of underwear, some pj's, 2 shirts, 1 pair of jeans (I can't remember all).  Then there was another box with a lot of 'stuff' in it.

Now I didn't order all of this stuff over one @#$% day but it was in one box.

It's QVC's way of saving money.

So, I play their game.  When I send the STUFF back I load up a box just like they sent it to me.  That @#@$% box is full of STUFF.

Honored Contributor

Orders that are rapidly shipped, are shipped by the vendor.  Somebody woke up today and  they shipped all my old orders,  everything except for the past few days and one waitlist.  Maybe we've turned the corner and things will improve.  Fingers crossed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Yep, I am lucky. In the past, I haven't been and I've written about it. The past few times have been fantastic and so, I'm posting about it.

@Kachina624  The label reads "QVC, INC.  Lancaster, PA"   I don't know if that's where the vendor is or if it's a QVC warehouse.

Sometimes good news means more good news. Just saying.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam. My guess is all merchandise sold by QVC has a Q return address.  After all, what would a vendor do with it if it was returned by the shipper?  He has no access to the company's  computer system and can't credit accounts or process a return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  In the past, I've had things ship directly from the vendor without a QVC label:

WEN

Dr. Dennis Gross

Bobbi Brown (CS told me it was being shipped from vendor)

Bedding (came from California
Candles (not Luminara but another one)

Holiday food..

All QVC orders but no QVC label on the outside. The only reason I knew it was a QVC order was by the outside of the box (had the name of the product on the outside) and because I knew what I was expecting. In the case of WEN and Dr. Gross, they were in the same design of box that orders from THEIR site arrived in.

That's why I'm not sure whether it's from a vendor or not. Since PA is home of QVC, Lancaster warehouse makes sense but again, not sure.

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam, I totally agree with you. I have NEVER been disappointed with C.S. I would imagine C.S. is a difficult job. Trying to follow company policy and also please a buyer is  difficult. These people work for the Q. They do not make the rules. A THANK YOU once in a while to each one would be lovely. THANK YOU C.S.