Highlighted
Contributor

FYI Synchrony/ QCard website

Another weird browser issue I wanted to share. For me at least, Firefox gives an error message while Chrome works fine for paying or even viewing account.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm gon be fancy and use shallots instead of onion in my dressing. Today is the perfect day to try something new, amirite?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI Synchrony/ QCard website

[ Edited ]

@leigh,  you might want to clear your Firefox cache and cookies.  I've not had any trouble with the Synchrony/QVC site and I use Firefox.

As for experimenting I sure wouldn't with a Thanksgiving tradition dish but would not hesitate to try something new and unexpected.

Enjoy your feast.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I use Safari and haven't had a problem....at least not yet!!!

Honored Contributor

For those who didn't see QVC's pop-up.  They say their website is most compatible with browsers, Chrome, Edge, and FireFox.    

Chrome is the most used browser.  Edge second.  Microsoft developed Edge on Chrome's platform, so it would make sense if Chrome works, then Edge would work.  

Honored Contributor

We know from all the complaints we read, that there are definitely compatibility issues between QVC and Safari.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I mainly use Safari on my MacBook Pro and very rarely have any issues with QVC compatability.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Kachina624  I mainly use Safari on my MacBook Pro and very rarely have any issues with QVC compatability.

@Krimpette    The most common complaints I see here when people are unable to view certain functions of QVC are from Safari users.  You've been lucky.  Seems to be mostly from iPad users.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  That may be it.  I don't have an iPad.  I always use my laptop.

Honored Contributor

Another IPad Safari person here for years. Never had a problem.