Occasional Contributor

FURIOUS---order placed 6/13--still not received yet you have a special TODAY

I placed an order for Cooks essentials on 6/13.  I have tried to contact many, many times.  Finally someone contacted me back on messenger.  first time I was supposed to be contacted by corporate, nothing.  Second time, was told it was out of stock when I ordered it, which it wasn't and before I could finish my message they hung up on me.  NOw I see it's on clearance and says NOTHING about being out of stock!!!  I've had it.  

Going to order the one that's on special as it is $19 less than what I ordered before, I'll send back one of them if I EVER get either of them. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: FURIOUS---order placed 6/13--still not received yet you have a special TODAY

@Anita W We've sent you an email. Cindy

Valued Contributor

Re: FURIOUS---order placed 6/13--still not received yet you have a special TODAY

Don't feel bad Anita...... I am still waiting for Isaac's TSV in mid June that so many already received and are wearing.  I contacted QVC and said I NO LONGER WANT THIS ITEM and I want credit for return shipping!  Trouble is the next problem will be to get the credits posted off my account......but first I have to wait for who knows how long to get the darn thing and send it back....pitiful business practices....QVC is on it's way out and it is NOT the coronavirus' fault - it totally belongs to bad management practices.

Occasional Contributor

I have been dealing with them by email off and on today.  I did place a new order with a new date of 7/26 to be delivered.  We'll see if I ever get either of them.  The last time I ordered a shelf it was supposedly shipped and never arrived.   I was able to contact customer service without much effort and they placed a new order and I got it with a couple of weeks.  But with this item I've had to contact multiple times with different answers and even been hung up on messenger.  

Hopefully I will get one of them soon bc it is now on clearance online.  I will be ****** if it doesn't arrive soon.  If it goes away after this clearance sale and I don't get my items, next step is the BBB.