Contributor

Re: FURIOUS 1ST TIME CUSTOMER! WILL NOT ORDER AGAIN * DO NOT RECOMMEND QVC

And this whole rant that I've posted nothing was left out or nothing was forgotten. I keep getting the runaround for five days now, and my account has been under review twice. I call and people say they've gotten it squared away but in reality it's not. Not even close.
Clearly you haven't heard everything working in customer service or you work for a company that had good customer service and wasn't treating customers like ******. New customers.
Respected Contributor

Haven’t I heard this before? Shoot the messenger.

Esteemed Contributor

I just love this time of year around here.

So much outrage.  And just wait until the 26th!!  WooHoo!!!

Keepin' it real.
Contributor

@sidsmom it's a very frustrating, with someone that's worked in customer service to not believe a customer and automatically assume that they're lying. That's quite pathetic if you ask me. Don't assume, get your facts straight before you do.
Contributor

@esmerelda yes there is so much outrage. I've been getting the runaround with QVC for the last five days. Wouldn't most people be upset? I don't even know if I'll even get the order because my account keeps being under review. For no reason after I verified everything twice with two different agents. Put yourself in my shoes.
Honored Contributor

@JoshArms wrote:
Don't assume, get your facts straight before you do.

...and for the customer? Likewise.

Respected Contributor

@JoshArms wrote:
@sidsmomit's a very frustrating, with someone that's worked in customer service to not believe a customer and automatically assume that they're lying. That's quite pathetic if you ask me. Don't assume, get your facts straight before you do.

@JoshArmsI’m sorry you have been treated this way. And I don’t find it the least bit funny or entertaining. 

Contributor

@sidsmom believe what you want. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an adolescent who clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. Like I said why would I post this long rant just to be lying about it? Get a life. And stop assuming the worst out of people. All I wanted to do was get my wife an iMac, but yet I'm lying? LOL
Honored Contributor

@JoshArms  Have you tried to cancel your order?  When I bought my MacBook Air four years ago I bought it on credit with Apple.  It was for a certain number of months at no interest.  I don't remember the details, but I paid it off with no interest charges.  I think this ordeal with QVC is ridiculous.  You could call or go in the Apple store and ask if they had something like that.  I'll bet they do.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised none of the moderators has shown up to offer assistance.  They're usually very helpful.  Maybe the anger has kept them away.

I wonder if this is something Inez could help with. Woman Wink

Keepin' it real.