Trusted Contributor

FORUMS HAVE RETURNED

[ Edited ]

Thank you QVC for returning the ability to sign in and participate on the forums.  Please be honest and advise us when there is a problem and let us know when it will be corrected.  Your customers appreciate honesty!

Super Contributor

I had emailed the social team a few times while the forums weren't working and I couldn't log in. This past Monday they answered that the forums would be fixed by this Thursday and here we are! Nice to be able to log in again and I have to vouch for the honest reply I received from the social team. Although, you're right, they could have posted an update for all to see. 

Honored Contributor

Everybody, 

Welcome back sign 1 - Fans of David ArchuletaFans of David Archuleta Welcome Back Pictures, Welcome Back To Work, Welcome Back Banner, Welcome Images, Welcome To The Group, Welcome Home Quotes, Welcome Home Signs, Printable Banner, Free Printables

Esteemed Contributor

After days and days I doubted this forum would return.  Surprise to me.

I hope some have had time to  reflect and......will cease posting sharp and nasty replies..

Frequent Contributor

Hi! ALL..

Yes, wondered what was "going on"?

Tried for a few days, just went round &round..

Chat popped up... asked..said would be back Th..

..& " here'we' are"..

Thanks, IT, for "coming thru" 👍

Amazing how "we all" become "so addicted"? 🤔🤭

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

After days and days I doubted this forum would return.  Surprise to me.

I hope some have had time to  reflect and......will cease posting sharp and nasty replies..

@fthunt  And the same to you.

Regular Contributor

Re: FORUMS HAVE RETURNED

[ Edited ]

Dear QVC....and thank you to @WORKING GAL for saying "customers appreciate honesty"!  YES!  The biggest thing that bothered me about this interruption on boards is that customers were never given an honest explanation.  If you are shutting down boards, tell us!  If it is temporary, tell us!

Customers, especially those who enjoy the boards, are reasonable people but honesty is important.  I cancelled my membership here (after 20+ years)when I became frustrated with your lack of care and communications.  Now, you, QVC, have to earn my trust and $$$$ spent again.  You did not seem to care so I could spend money elsewhere.

I appreciate that boards are now working again.  I hope this continues but please communicate better if they do not.  Honesty is best policy, right?

Honored Contributor

Yes, welcome back!  Don't be a stranger!

Trusted Contributor

Re: FORUMS HAVE RETURNED

[ Edited ]

Today is the first time in a month I have been able to sign in and post anything. I won't be trying very many times to sign in any more; takes too much time with no results. It would be great if they would just say there is another problem so we wouldn't waste our time. I now know if I can't sign in to wait a week or so to try again; hoping Santa brings QVC a new IT system this year!