Super Contributor

FIX THE WISH LIST !! NOT WORKING TODAY!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST !! NOT WORKING TODAY!!!!!

Every time I click on a product to add to cart it says "error", I think something must be down...

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Every time I click on a product to add to cart it says "error", I think something must be down...

The "error" is giving free shipping.

Valued Contributor

Ironic, isn't it? Finally free shipping, which you can get from almost every online vendor, and when I go to my wishlist to see what I might want to order, it is not available!

Whomever QVC uses for IT has got to be the worst at their jobs on the planet. Seriously. Fire them and get a decent group.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So many have been waiting for this day....and now....so many technical difficulties.....extremely frustrating!!!!! No access to Wish List, getting "error" trying to add items to my cart.....come on QVC....your customers deserve better. Hopefully it can be fixed sooner than later before the free shipping day is over.

ETA.....now, even trying to add items to my cart isn't possible, after multiple attempts. Looks like the free shipping day won't be successful for the QVC shoppers. This is really sad.

Contributor

Agree 100%!  Plus  they started that annoying sidebar that HSN use to do...."Hurry before it's gone" on anything you put into your cart.   Free shipping and no way to order anything.  "Technical difficulties" abound on QVC!

Valued Contributor

And they wonder why they can't attract younger shoppers....

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor IMO they don't attract younger shoppers as their merchandise is not directed towards them.

My 20 something GD (before the virus) would watch with me and she said "no way" would she or any of her friends buy any of the stuff the Q advertises.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, me too, all morning! As others have said, we put things on the wish list to access during free shipping and other special days, that's the whole purpose of having it! Let's hope they clear up the issue soon!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

STOP LYING  MARY !!!!!!  SHE CLAIMS WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING IT IS   NOT ! STILL NOT WOREKING WISH LIST OFF/ON WHILE AGO I ORDERED  AN ITEM   NOW NOT WORKING !