Regular Contributor

FHE Storage Benches ---- Out of stock? Or DISCONTINUED????

I have 2 of the FHE storage benches in red, which I purchased about 2 yrs ago. They are beautiful, and very well made. The price was super. I LOVE them. I wanted more, but you were out of red. 

Then, I saw them on QVC yesterday. 

I bought 3 more red. They were on sale for an incredible price of under $17!

I came back today to buy 1 more -- I need a dark brown.

The web page now says this item is NOT available. ??

Is QVC DISCONTINUING this item??

I hope not, as i os one of the BEST qvc products I have ever purchased (weighing quality to price).

Please bring this item back! It is a must have in small homes. We moved from our 6,000 sq ft home, into my mom's 2500 sq ft one, to help take care of her. These benches are fabulous. I hate clutter, and these keep everything looking tidy in a very chic way. Plus, they serve as extra seating and I could always use that when entertaining.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: FHE Storage Benches ---- Out of stock? Or DISCONTINUED????

@Wannabeincali - I just saw them online - the large ones - but didn't see red. 

Respected Contributor

@Wannabeincali - they do have dark brown - but they are $39+ now - these are the long ones.

Regular Contributor

Thanks @hoosieroriginal 

The ones I need are the 30" L ones. 

I really hope qvc did not d/c these.....

QVC Customer Care

@Wannabeincali wrote:

I have 2 of the FHE storage benches in red, which I purchased about 2 yrs ago. They are beautiful, and very well made. The price was super. I LOVE them. I wanted more, but you were out of red. 

Then, I saw them on QVC yesterday. 

I bought 3 more red. They were on sale for an incredible price of under $17!

I came back today to buy 1 more -- I need a dark brown.

The web page now says this item is NOT available. ??

Is QVC DISCONTINUING this item??

I hope not, as i os one of the BEST qvc products I have ever purchased (weighing quality to price).

Please bring this item back! It is a must have in small homes. We moved from our 6,000 sq ft home, into my mom's 2500 sq ft one, to help take care of her. These benches are fabulous. I hate clutter, and these keep everything looking tidy in a very chic way. Plus, they serve as extra seating and I could always use that when entertaining.

Thanks!

Hi @Wannabeincali

I am not showing that the 30" FHE bench has been discontinued.  Hopefully we will be getting more stock within a few weeks.  The item number for that is V34641.  I am not sure if you would be interested, but we do have a Faux Leather 42" Folding Storage Bench by FHE currently in stock.

Hope this helps!  

Barb

Customer Care

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks  @Barbara-QVC. ,

I like the longer ones, but they are too large for the areas I need them in. 

If you can pass on customer comments to your corp office, please let them know that a 5 star product should not be discontinued. These do really look like leather. Love love love these! The red is gorgeous....a slightly muted deep tomato red. Not garishly bright.....just gorgeous.

My mom's home was built in 1922, the same year she was born! Smiley Happy  The closets are teeny. The 30" benches fit perfectly, even on the stair landings! When we entertain, they make great seating. Here is a pic I just shot with my tablet (a bit blurry, sorry) of one of them on the stairwell.

20170703_140259.jpg

I hope they bring these back!!

QVC Customer Care

@Wannabeincali wrote:

Thanks  @Barbara-QVC. ,

I like the longer ones, but they are too large for the areas I need them in. 

If you can pass on customer comments to your corp office, please let them know that a 5 star product should not be discontinued. These do really look like leather. Love love love these! The red is gorgeous....a slightly muted deep tomato red. Not garishly bright.....just gorgeous.

My mom's home was built in 1922, the same year she was born! Smiley Happy  The closets are teeny. The 30" benches fit perfectly, even on the stair landings! When we entertain, they make great seating. Here is a pic I just shot with my tablet (a bit blurry, sorry) of one of them on the stairwell.

20170703_140259.jpg

I hope they bring these back!!

@Wannabeincali the bench does fit perfectly there!  I will keep my fingers crossed that it comes back in stock soon!  If I notice they are back in stock, I will let you know!

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Wannabeincali

I guess better late than never, but I saw this item airing today and was not sure if you would be interested!

FHE Faux Leather 30" Folding Storage Bench

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care