Contributor

Re: FED UP WITH QVC’S POOR SHIPPING AND REFUNDS PROCESSES!!!

I have the same issues-ridiculously slow shipping time, delays in processing returns, delays in processing refunds. Refund amounts incorrect even though I phoned CS ahead of returning the item due to the fact that the warehouse doesn’t read the return form. Waiting 5 or more days for a small item to ship is unacceptable. Something has to change, fast.

Esteemed Contributor

The refund process is horrendous. It is taking over a month.
Occasional Contributor

Strongly agree.  Don't shop on Q much anymore, but recently had two returns that never happened.  I had to call customer service to get the refunds processed.  Also annoyed by the 5-day process time.  Strange that even tho QVC and HSN are now under the same umbrella, HSN is much more on the ball.  Also since Q had stock value drop early this year due to poor 4th quarter 2018 performance, you'd think they'd try to get and keep our business. 

Trusted Contributor

Amazon Prime Try Before You Buy is the best. Wish more places offered this option. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra 

@Ketra wrote:

“ATTN CINDY-QVC AND QVC CORPORATE DIVISION”

QVC shipping and refunds processes are the worst of any company I shop with. I’ve been shopping with QVC from the beginning and things have gotten really bad in the last 4 years. I ordered several items on the 8th of March and they are just shipping today. We hear excuses about warehouse problems, etc... WELL CORPORATE, FIX IT!!!  Also, refunds take forever to go back on my card. In the last three months incorrect amounts were put back on my card which were significantly less than what they owed me. I had to call CS each time and go through a lengthy process in order to get the correct amount refunded. That’s called cheating people out of money intentionally or not. I have a couple items on check hold, but I’m seriously considering giving Amazon and my local Macy’s all of my business from here on out as QVC is not getting better, only worse. Get it together QVC and spend the money necessary to modernize your operation or you’re going to lose a lot more of your regular loyal customers. 

You stated it so well.  I am so tired of hearing i,m sorry from the CS.  I WAS TOLD THEY HAVE GROWING PAINS. AFTER 20plus years with them, they still have growingpains?  If doesn,t do any good to tell the powers that be as CS tells us.  Powers that be do nothing.  Even their online need fixing.  If you have a return that goes to Onterio, Ca. It stays there for days and you have to call for your refund.   THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE OLD QVC.  I ordered from Amazon yesterday,  the order being delivered today.  I ordered May 14 from QVC and still in process, 10 days, yet my order from two days after came yesterday.  They are so inconsistant.  Time to quit.

Respected Contributor

@QVC FANATIC wrote:

Question:  How many states does an item have to travel through before getting to your state?    The package even travels past your state to two to three neighboring states before it back tracks to your destination.  Amazing don't you think?  The shipping process has without a doubt taken a turn for the worse at QVC.  Now I find that even though an item is in process for umpteen days, you do not have the option of cancelling the item.  Wow really...you take up to three weeks to process/deliver and you expect your customers to not want to cancel their orders? So back it goes when it finally arrives and with a return shipping cost to boot.  My understanding is that QVC does not pay the post office for return shipping costs (its free to QVC).  If this is true, they are making that much more off of their customers.  

@QVC FANATIC this is because the post office does not deliver returns to QVC if using their return label. QVC sends a 3rd party to the post office to pick up their returns and deliver them to QVC. If you are using the "pay your own way" then the post office will deliver your return.

Contributor

I agree so far they have shorted 3 returns; 2 weren't sent over to my bank and one they shorted $2.00; I believe since they added what QVC 2; 3; 4 they can't handle the overload and not enough trained employees on the software or for that matter don;t care; just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Harry Slaklin say he would not send his candles after June 1 st.  Did he let QVC know?  They have mine in process since May 14th when I ordered 

From his shOw.  Tomorrow is 10 days in process, because they are regrouping.  Whoever they asked for it to be cleared to sendv to me is not reading the notes.  Just because they have growing problems, the cusfomer,s orders get affected?I

I couldn,t cancel and I can,t reorder.  I want fhem, but not two sets.  Soon they will say out of stock.  What idiots are running QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered yesterday's Big Deal sheets in Seaglass, and VERY MUCH to my surprise, they have shipped already!  

My plan had been not to order again until all the problems were fixed, but I really liked the color and design on the sheets and just accepted the fact that they would get to me at some point in the next 2-3 weeks, more than likely.  The UPS email said delivery by end of day May 29; QVC EDD was June 4.  Go figureSmiley Happy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can one of the mods please check my Harry Slankin s/2 candles.  Cs keeps putting in for them to be released, but no one is doing it.  They have been in process since May 14.  No one is reading the request.  

I had two orders after that one sent.  Thank you !