Occasional Contributor

Re: FED UP WITH QVC’S POOR SHIPPING AND REFUNDS PROCESSES!!!

I could not agree more about QVC’s horrible shipping. In the last several months I have called customer service numerous times about this. You can count on QVC taking at least 3 to 5 days before they even ship your item. Then once shipped, it takes another 3 to 5 to receive.  Also, another thing that is incredibly frustrating is if you order three pairs of pants for example it causes cost $10 to ship them. Really? So on top of being slow QVC has incredibly expensive shipping too. They act as if $3.50 to ship is reasonable. But it’s not when you’re buying multiple items. Figure out how to put them all in one box like Amazon or Sephora does. I honestly am turning to other vendors more and more. Amazon or Sephora or Zappos. Most of the time the shipping is free and I receive the item In two days. Prices aren’t any higher most of the time either. But to be honest, when I need something quickly, I am willing to pay a couple extra bucks to get it when I need it.

Valued Contributor

I have not shopped for clothing on Amazon or really anything, just curious, what is their return policy, fees, time you allowed to try an item, and the time it takes for them to credit your credit card

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

I have not shopped for clothing on Amazon or really anything, just curious, what is their return policy, fees, time you allowed to try an item, and the time it takes for them to credit your credit card

@tropics21 - If you have Amazon Prime, virtually every article of clothing that is Prime eligible has free shipping and free returns within 30 days. There is also a service called "Prime Wardrobe" that allows you to try on a limited selection of items at no cost for up to seven days. Amazon is very prompt in crediting returns; the specific timeframe depends on your payment method and associated processing.

Contributor

I have had a RETURN delivered to QVC 7 days ago.  Unfortunately QVC HAS NOT BOTHERED TO PROCESS IT.  Bad enough that it took a week to go from New York State to York, PA, then to add insult to injury, QVC can’t be bothered to even open the return package.  

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@KatyCar wrote:

I have had a RETURN delivered to QVC 7 days ago.  Unfortunately QVC HAS NOT BOTHERED TO PROCESS IT.  Bad enough that it took a week to go from New York State to York, PA, then to add insult to injury, QVC can’t be bothered to even open the return package.  

We are so very sorry for the inconvenience with the delay in processing of your return. Please forward the order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We will be glad to look in to the matter.

Thank you,

Occasional Contributor

Free return shipping has been my experience with amazon.  You take the item (no need to pack) to your local ups with a scan code provided by Amazon and your refund shows up within 48 hrs of drop off.  Way too easy.

Occasional Contributor

Question:  How many states does an item have to travel through before getting to your state?    The package even travels past your state to two to three neighboring states before it back tracks to your destination.  Amazing don't you think?  The shipping process has without a doubt taken a turn for the worse at QVC.  Now I find that even though an item is in process for umpteen days, you do not have the option of cancelling the item.  Wow really...you take up to three weeks to process/deliver and you expect your customers to not want to cancel their orders? So back it goes when it finally arrives and with a return shipping cost to boot.  My understanding is that QVC does not pay the post office for return shipping costs (its free to QVC).  If this is true, they are making that much more off of their customers.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

OK, QVC, you fooled me with 'free shipping' on the Mally Super-Size Dark Circle Corrector Trio that I ordered on 11 May.  I figured with free shipping, I'd give it a try.  You shipped it three days later, on 14 May.  That was eight days ago, and with no projected delivery date from the post office, tracking shows the package is still in transit.  The EDD, with QVC's heavy emphasis on Estimated, has passed. 

The only logical conclusion in this lengthy delivery is that QVC has some sort of Slow Boat from China arrangement with USPS.  They can claim 'free shipping,' show "Shipped" in all caps on order status, while not divulging that actual receipt will take an inordinate amount of time.  This is not nice, QVC.  

24 May Edited to add:  After being held in 3 states and 6 cities (none close to the destination), my order arrived today, 13 days after acceptance of order and with 10 days in shipping.  Thankfully, it wasn't perishable.  For what it's worth, the distance between 'them' and me was SC to OH.  I suspect the Pony Express was faster.   

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

@tropics21 - If you have Amazon Prime, virtually every article of clothing that is Prime eligible has free shipping and free returns within 30 days. There is also a service called "Prime Wardrobe" that allows you to try on a limited selection of items at no cost for up to seven days. Amazon is very prompt in crediting returns; the specific timeframe depends on your payment method and associated processing.

I've only had to return one item to Amazon, a pair of shoes that were the wrong ones.  UPS picked up at my door, and within 24 hours, my credit card was credited.  I appreciate this because I don't want to babysit my credit card account to see when/if a credit has been issued.

Valued Contributor

QVC does NOT give a rat's behind about customer service. I ordered a product that I needed as a gift for someone. I ordered it on May 8th and every time I check the order it either say's it's "in process" or "backorder", yet you can still order the exact product today. I am so sick and tired of QVC making excuse's for their slow shipping. I frankly don't care what their problem is. They need to FIX the problem. The order I placed now say's EDD is May 31st, that's 3 week's. I checked on Amazon and found the same exact item with free shipping and 2 day delivery. QVC is just another company that has NO customer service anymore. I am pretty much done with shopping QVC.