Respected Contributor

I'm trying to decide on this piece. No reviews come up. No description. No video for tour of functionality of the bag. No questions to ask or see if answered. Nothing.

QVC, this happens so inconsistently...sometimes info comes up, sometimes nothing.

You want me to shop here and not go elsewhere?...Ya gotta do better!!

Please see this item and see if you can fix.

ps and btw...your website is the most frustrating of all I shop with...the ONLY one that ALWAYS has SOME issue...different issue each day. It's amazing I still bother. But more and more...better deals, shipping elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Re: F13910 LUGGAGE~NO INFO

[ Edited ]

I had no problem getting either the product information or the 6 reviews for the product to load.

At 8.27 pounds empty, that's a pretty heavy bag. 

Also, spinner wheels that stick out like these do are just asking to get snapped off whilst going thru an airport luggage system. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@amyb   I see everything about this item clearly including description and reviews.  I'd suggest try to access using a different browser temporarily. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I only have my iPad, no laptop anymore. This sounds so ignorant...but IPad uses Safari browser...how would I use another on this device?

(like my old laptop, I'd switch from Firefox to Explorer etc...on this I only use Safari...would I have to download another browser's app to this?)

Because I do run into this a lot using this on Q.com...

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@amyb    Did you see the Samantha Brown luggage TS at HSN today?  My family all have her luggage and have had great luck with it. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb    You can download an app for any browser on your iPad including Firefox.  It won't affect your Safari.