Esteemed Contributor

I would like to buy this wallet, but the video doesn't work and if I can't see the presentation, I will not buy because you can't see everything in the still pics.

This not being able to see the videos is really getting old.  This happens w/so many items, and as I said, I will not buy if I can't see what I'm buying.

I am sure I will get the standard "I will direct to the proper dept" answer.  This doesn't cut it!!  It never gets fixed!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 - I just checked and had no trouble watching the video for this item. You may want to try viewing it using a different browser, or perhaps after clearing your browser cache and cookies. (Yes, the problem is probably on QVC's side, but these small adjustments often make the site "play nice" with your computer/device.) Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

Must be something wrong with your internet connection and/or computer.  I just viewed the video with no problems.

Try rebooting your modem or gateway and then reboot your computer.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I, yoo, was able to view ir.  In fact, it played better than most.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have this wallet and it is OK for my needs, but isn't perfect for me.  However, if you go to the Lug website, you can find it under accessories.  There is a you tube video that perhaps you can see for this item.  I know this doesn't help for the other items you would like to see.  The lug site is offering it for $40, so it is a good buy on QVC.